Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

George S. Hallmark Elementary School is for sale!!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Please Mr Studer buy this for all of us. What a great place for the Blue Wahoos Hall of fame building. You could make apartments and the ball players could stay there in season. The Deal of a life time. Calling Mr Oats, Please put in a good word for us. You know , future growth, multiplier effect, Tax base, etc. It even has a nice little stage and auditorium where you can make award and give speaks.

hallmarkgrad wrote:Please Mr Studer buy this for all of us. What a great place for the Blue Wahoos Hall of fame building. You could make apartments and the ball players could stay there in season. The Deal of a life time. Calling Mr Oats, Please put in a good word for us. You know , future growth, multiplier effect, Tax base, etc. It even has a nice little stage and auditorium where you can make award and give speaks.

When did they close Hallmark as a school?

I think about 2 years ago when the Universal Worlds Best School opened on "P" st. It is for sale by Scoggings but I can not find any info. Be neat to see how much they are asking. Even better if you know the right people. Blount Jr High sold for $5,000.

hallmarkgrad wrote:I think about 2 years ago when the Universal Worlds Best School opened on "P" st. It is for sale by Scoggings but I can not find any info. Be neat to see how much they are asking. Even better if you know the right people. Blount Jr High sold for $5,000.

Has Blount been torn down yet? I have not been over in that area in quite some time.

Yes. Almost complete. I will post some pictures tomorrow.........

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum