Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBA starts Cavs vs Knicks.......finally back to the sport I love

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

2seaoat

Luke Walton is doing a great job with the Lakers. The Bulls won, but the Lakers should make the playoffs. The knicks played solid and won, and OK got whacked by a Pacer team with George sitting out. Butler put up 40 as Wade got a veteran rest day. The Bulls might be the real deal. Lakers have a great young bench and with the veteran Luol Deng on the rooster they are playing pretty good defense.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Luke Walton is doing a great job with the Lakers.  The Bulls won, but the Lakers should make the playoffs.  The knicks played solid and won, and OK got whacked by a Pacer team with George sitting out.  Butler put up 40 as Wade got a veteran rest day.  The Bulls might be the real deal.  Lakers have a great young bench and with the veteran Luol Deng on the rooster they are playing pretty good defense.
That's great.

2seaoat

The Mavs have the worst start in their history, and poor Mark Cuban was humiliated by a Trump win........It could not get worse, and I suspect that Trump will make a basketball comment soon. The young talent is surging in the NBA and the oldsters are fading. I am not sure the Spurs are as good as I first thought. I watched the Dallas game and they barely won.

2seaoat

Jamal Murray of the Denver Nuggets is a rookie from KY one and out. I think this kid will be an all star by next year. I am stunned at how talented this kid is as he was off my radar screen. Wilson Chandler is another amazing talent that Denver has. This Denver team is going to be a good team. They are giving the Bulls a real game.

2seaoat

Denver won and they are going to win a great many games with their second unit who took a ten point bull lead and made it a ten point Denver lead. Good young team. Definite playoff team.

2seaoat

Cavs and bucks tonight should be a good game to measure where these teams are in early season. I thought the Bucks were the team last year. I probably will be wrong this year, but this team should be in the playoffs. How the Cavs handle them will be important as to where the Bucks go from here. A win for the bucks would be critical.

2seaoat

The Bucks made the Cavs look like they will lose in the first round of the Eastern playoffs. They just made the cavs look like sixth grade boys. I knew this Buck's team was going to click, I just was off a year. This team could win it all in the East, and Cleveland better quit looking past some of these young teams because these kids are growing up. The Bucks and Detroit are the real deal. Hell, the Bobcats are improving. The east will not be weaker than the West this year and will after a decade finally close the gap.

Do not count your chips yet Boards, tonight exposed huge holes in the Cavs.

2seaoat

Jr. Smith woke up against the Bulls in the first half of the game tonight with 3 of 4 from three point range. A good game. The Cavs are coming off a two game losing streak and are playing hard. Good ball movement, and I like the way James is playing team ball. This is the first time in his career another team member is scoring more points, and it just makes the Cavs play better. They are very good, but I still think when Doug gets back from the concussion protocol after almost three weeks, and Carter Williams gets back from his injuries in two weeks this Bulls team is poised to take a giant leap forward. They trail by one at half.

2seaoat

The Cavs lost their third straight game to the Bulls tonight. Something is not clicking with this team on the interior play. Gibson dominated play inside. The Cavs do not match up with the Bulls right now, but the Cavs are out of sync. I thought love played well, but the Bulls defense shut down the Cavs, and Wade kept James under control. All five starters for the Bulls scored double figures, Rondo a triple double......the Bulls are the real deal, and I cannot put my finger on it. On offense, I think the cavs are sharing and moving the ball better than any team James has been on in his career, but on defense, they just do not match up well with some of the better teams. The Spurs have been losing and so have the Warriors, so great teams have let downs, but three in a row is unusual.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum