Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Am I the only one who fell asleep halfway through the final boring debate?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Nothing new from either of these two deplorables. Hillary at least remained logical, if not likeable. Trump remained Trump -- which means he lost.

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:Nothing new from either of these two deplorables.  Hillary at least remained logical, if not likeable.  Trump remained Trump -- which means he lost.

Am I the only one who fell asleep halfway through the final boring debate? Trumpt13

RealLindaL

I usually fall asleep in front of the TV myself, but tonight the debate kept me tuned in, mostly because I wanted to see Trump continue to prove himself a complete embarrassment to the candidacy. I wasn't disappointed. I thought Hillary positively shone compared to him.
I also note he completely reneged on his statement to the press after the last debate that yes, he would accept the outcome of the election. So much for that commitment. Wonder how Pence feels that his statements to that effect are being thoroughly trounced by his running mate. I noticed tonight after the debate that he and Trump seemed all lovely-dovey. UGH. Pence has sold his soul for sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum