Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama- Absolutely Uncertain

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama- Absolutely Uncertain Empty Obama- Absolutely Uncertain 9/29/2012, 10:44 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-and-the-threat-to-israel-see-the-absolutely-uncertain-video-thats-gotten-650k-hits-in-three-days/

He has abandoned Israel. I am certain of that and if American reelects him, we will all suffer for it. For that, I am absolutely certain.

2Obama- Absolutely Uncertain Empty Re: Obama- Absolutely Uncertain 9/29/2012, 11:25 pm

unless our chance of an afterlife is the same as a snail... cause that would complicate things.

3Obama- Absolutely Uncertain Empty Re: Obama- Absolutely Uncertain 9/30/2012, 12:23 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I respect any U.S. president who stands up to overt Israeli influence in our government and Congress. I respect Obama for his stance. Bibi Netanyahu has a poor relationship with the President, and that is just too damn bad--it's Bibi's problem, not our President's! Obama needs to keep the tail from wagging the dog, and the President needs to keep Bibi in his place.

No foreign government deserves the right to dictate policy to the U.S. government; especially Zionist Israel, who benefits greatly from U.S. generosity.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4Obama- Absolutely Uncertain Empty Re: Obama- Absolutely Uncertain 9/30/2012, 1:05 am

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I respect any U.S. president who stands up to overt Israeli influence in our government and Congress. I respect Obama for his stance. Bibi Netanyahu has a poor relationship with the President, and that is just too damn bad--it's Bibi's problem, not our President's! Obama needs to keep the tail from wagging the dog, and the President needs to keep Bibi in his place.

No foreign government deserves the right to dictate policy to the U.S. government; especially Zionist Israel, who benefits greatly from U.S. generosity.

We know you're an overt Anti-Semite. Thanks for more evidence. NO Christian goes against Israel unless they are practicing replacement theology and that is as sinful against Christ as it can get.

5Obama- Absolutely Uncertain Empty Re: Obama- Absolutely Uncertain 9/30/2012, 12:10 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I respect any U.S. president who stands up to overt Israeli influence in our government and Congress. I respect Obama for his stance. Bibi Netanyahu has a poor relationship with the President, and that is just too damn bad--it's Bibi's problem, not our President's! Obama needs to keep the tail from wagging the dog, and the President needs to keep Bibi in his place.

We know you're an overt Anti-Semite. Thanks for more evidence. NO Christian goes against Israel unless they are practicing replacement theology and that is as sinful against Christ as it can get.

Zionist Israel got its start from the Rothschild Banking Dynasty. The Rothschilds were behind the 1917 Balfour Declaration, which the British put into action to sieze Palestine from the Ottoman Turks so it could be established as a home for Jewish people. The Rothschilds are an evil family--they have helped foment wars all over this planet for their personal profit. Their god is Lucifer, not Jehovah. You are deceived.

6Obama- Absolutely Uncertain Empty Re: Obama- Absolutely Uncertain 9/30/2012, 12:26 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Christ won't know it as he's dead.I know you hate it the ACLU has silenced you from indoctrinating vulnerable high school kids from your religion but it's one of the best things they ever did.

7Obama- Absolutely Uncertain Empty Re: Obama- Absolutely Uncertain 9/30/2012, 12:38 pm

cheers cheers
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Zionist Israel got its start from the Rothschild Banking Dynasty. The Rothschilds were behind the 1917 Balfour Declaration, which the British put into action to sieze Palestine from the Ottoman Turks so it could be established as a home for Jewish people. The Rothschilds are an evil family--they have helped foment wars all over this planet for their personal profit. Their god is Lucifer, not Jehovah. You are deceived.

8Obama- Absolutely Uncertain Empty Re: Obama- Absolutely Uncertain 9/30/2012, 1:57 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Christ will win out. He is in control and we are not. I do not have to worry.

9Obama- Absolutely Uncertain Empty Re: Obama- Absolutely Uncertain 9/30/2012, 2:02 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

you sure come across as worried that obamy will win this next election.. where's your faith there?

10Obama- Absolutely Uncertain Empty Re: Obama- Absolutely Uncertain 9/30/2012, 2:05 pm

Lurch wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

you sure come across as worried that obamy will win this next election.. where's your faith there?

My worry is that our nation will be judged by God harshly by continuing to put godless people into office. Going down the path we are headed especially when we abandon Israel, well read Genesis 12:3. That's all you need to know. I have faith that my God will do what he says he will do. The consequences will be devastating for all.

11Obama- Absolutely Uncertain Empty Re: Obama- Absolutely Uncertain 9/30/2012, 2:14 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-and-the-threat-to-israel-see-the-absolutely-uncertain-video-thats-gotten-650k-hits-in-three-days/

He has abandoned Israel. I am certain of that and if American reelects him, we will all suffer for it. For that, I am absolutely certain.

Why just because your Bible says so?

12Obama- Absolutely Uncertain Empty Re: Obama- Absolutely Uncertain 9/30/2012, 2:16 pm

perhaps you would be interested in buying afterlife insurance... there are family discounts and pets are free.

13Obama- Absolutely Uncertain Empty Re: Obama- Absolutely Uncertain 9/30/2012, 2:47 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PaceDog is really no different from the mullahs in Teheran, the Taliban, or the radical Islamists he hates so badly. All I have mentioned have beliefs that are steeped in religion. All are radically loyal to what they believe is right, and are wildly superstitious about those they are opposed to. All could easily be led to commit violence against those considered to be their foes. In a thread the other day, PaceDog proclaimed there would be "civil war" if Obama were re-elected. Is that whacko, or is it his wish?

14Obama- Absolutely Uncertain Empty Re: Obama- Absolutely Uncertain 9/30/2012, 2:50 pm

http://christianleadershipcenter.org/me4.htm

To me religion just looks like an excuse to kill..

"The crusades were a bad idea, but in the times understandable, and probably unavoidable. But the errors of those days do not mean devout Christians were not involved, or that they were only interested in land and power. The Christians learned a lot about crusading from jihad--the promise of forgiveness of sins for crusaders, guarantee of heaven if they died, and making the wars “religious” or “holy” when they were often merely conquests. The crusades did stop the spread of Islam into Europe, and gave western Europe a new identity. After all, they started as a response to jihad.

The preaching and the music that came from the period remain a wonderful window on devotion and piety. Country churches (for the friars) sprang up everywhere. Art, manuscripts, and architecture spread throughout the world. But the problem never went away, and the people of Islam have a long memory."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum