Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Carrie Fisher Says Donald Trump’s Sniffles Are ‘Absolutely’ a Cocaine Thing

+4
RealLindaL
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
Telstar
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher says that the recent comments Howard Dean made about Donald Trump might have some truth to them after all.

During Sunday night’s event in St. Louis, much of the Twitterverse noticed that Trump was sniffling into his microphone for the second debate in a row. Fisher was apparently watching the showdown, and the Princess Leia actress responded to a fan’s tweet about what she thinks are the cause for Trump’s sniffles.

The conversation is a throwback to some controversial remarks Howard Dean issued about Trump as he was getting mocked for his sniffling during the first debate. While some thought Trump had a cold, Dean raised several eyebrows after he floated the possibility that the mogul’s noises were a side effect of cocaine use.

Fisher, for her part, said she could confirm based on her past experience as a drug user. She has spoken openly about her addiction before, having said that she took drugs to self-medicate for bipolar disorder.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/carrie-fisher-says-trump-is-absolutely-a-coke-head-after-sniffling-again-at-second-debate/

2seaoat

I have never used coke, but I have been around cokeheads. Donald Trump is more likely than not a coke head. However, we have dropped so low in this country that if the next bombshell we see is Trump snorting lines.......the response will be .......well that was ten years ago........he was in the locker room. I mean I have known people who used coke to recreate and they were not addicted. I cannot imagine Trump in NY flashing his money around and using coke to grab some p...y. I mean really, that sniffling is a cokehead........tweets at 3am..........and we believe this man never was involved with coke which he used to get his p...y.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I have never used coke, but I have been around cokeheads.   Donald Trump is more likely than not a coke head.   However, we have dropped so low in this country that if the next bombshell we see is Trump snorting lines.......the response will be .......well that was ten years ago........he was in the locker room.   I mean I have known people who used coke to recreate and they were not addicted.   I cannot imagine Trump in NY flashing his money around and using coke to grab some p...y.   I mean really, that sniffling is a cokehead........tweets at 3am..........and we believe this man never was involved with coke which he used to get his p...y.

Trouble ahead, trouble behind, and you know that notion just crossed my mind.

2seaoat

I am convinced the man is a coke head.

2seaoat wrote:I am convinced the man is a coke head.

Hahahahahaha... classic.

2seaoat

Hahahahahaha... classic.

I will admit that I may be wrong, but about three months ago Mrs. Seaoat caught the sniffles at the end of the Republican debates. She has been real excited that it has become so pronounced because we have a friend who still does coke, works a job, has a family, and other than is sniffles.....you would never guess the guy does coke.......but I will readily admit that I am not a doctor, and I am probably wrong, just a gut thing in trying to understand a sociopath.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Hahahahahaha... classic.

I will admit that I may be wrong, but about three months ago Mrs. Seaoat caught the sniffles at the end of the Republican debates.  She has been real excited that it has become so pronounced because we have a friend who still does coke, works a job, has a family, and other than is sniffles.....you would never guess the guy does coke.......but I will readily admit that I am not a doctor, and I am probably wrong, just a gut thing in trying to understand a sociopath.

Part of the fun of the debates is counting Cokehead Donny's snorts and sniffles.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:

I will admit that I may be wrong, but about three months ago Mrs. Seaoat caught the sniffles at the end of the Republican debates.  She has been real excited that it has become so pronounced because we have a friend who still does coke, works a job, has a family, and other than is sniffles.....you would never guess the guy does coke.......but I will readily admit that I am not a doctor, and I am probably wrong, just a gut thing in trying to understand a sociopath.

Part of the fun of the debates is counting Cokehead Donny's snorts and sniffles.
Keep up the good counting work, Ace. Sure do want our resident New Yorker to enjoy himself.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Keep up the good counting work, Ace. Sure do want our resident New Yorker to enjoy himself.

Rolling Eyes

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

What does Tel's being a New Yorker have to do with anything, Joanie?? Do you think by 'labeling' him thus you are diminishing his credibility in the forum's eyes or something? What??

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

What does Tel's being a New Yorker have to do with anything, Joanie??  Do you think by 'labeling' him thus you are diminishing his credibility in the forum's eyes or something?  What??

Hi Linda. This is twice she brings up I'm from New York, maybe it's a phobia with some types LOL. I wonder why some of my recent posts have been deleted. Is their some sort of a power mad moderator in the vicinity?

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Hi Linda. This is twice she brings up I'm from New York, maybe it's a phobia with some types LOL. I wonder why some of my recent posts have been deleted. Is their some sort of a power mad moderator in the vicinity?

Hmm....does anyone on this forum have the ability to delete posts other than their own, aside from BOF? Boards?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I am convinced the man is a coke head.

Hahahahahaha... classic.

This time I absolutely agree with Pkrbum. Trump isn't a coke head. Driven by the fear of debate failure, his nasal passages clog. It's just one of his crazed idiosyncrasies. He really is that crazy, disgusting and weird. A 70-year-old man with the intellect and the disgusting drives of an uncontrollable 15-year-old fruitcake. No wonder he's the republican candidate for president!

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:Hi Linda. This is twice she brings up I'm from New York, maybe it's a phobia with some types LOL. I wonder why some of my recent posts have been deleted. Is their some sort of a power mad moderator in the vicinity?

Hmm....does anyone on this forum have the ability to delete posts other than their own, aside from BOF?  Boards?

Joanie can.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Joani, explain something please. Why do people from this area fear New Yorkers, Californians and folks from Chicago so greatly? Is it because they're civilized and can say "yes" with only one vowel showing?

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Hmm....does anyone on this forum have the ability to delete posts other than their own, aside from BOF?  Boards?

Joanie can.

Oh well that explains it.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Joani, explain something please. Why do people from this area fear New Yorkers, Californians and folks from Chicago so greatly? Is it because they're civilized and can say "yes" with only one vowel showing?

You did not hear that from me. I have no fears regarding people from other states. Why would I?

Sal

Sal

Telstar wrote:
Sal wrote:

Joanie can.

Yup ... thin-skinned, mean-girl with moderator privileges ...

... what could go wrong?

Sal wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Sal wrote:

Joanie can.

Yup ... thin-skinned, mean-boy with moderator privileges ...

... what could go wrong?

I fixed it for you.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

I fixed it for you.

Bu ... bu ... but, Joanie is arbitrarily deleting posts of a specific poster with whom she disagrees, random internet guy!! ...

... where's the outrage??

It's like North Korea up in here!

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I fixed it for you.

Bu ... bu ... but, Joanie is arbitrarily deleting posts of a specific poster with whom she disagrees, random internet guy!! ...

Yeah, where are all you adamant free speech people now, who condemned the banning of Markle, HMMM???   You should be angrily telling Joani to nix the deletions!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I fixed it for you.

Yeah, where are all you adamant free speech people now, who condemned the banning of Markle, HMMM???   You should be angrily telling Joani to nix the deletions!

Linda, just so you know, there were no deletions made due to political content. None!

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Linda, just so you know, there were no deletions made due to political content. None!

I'm sure your reasons were quite personal ...

... they always are.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I fixed it for you.

Then what exactly did you delete?

I don't think there should be any deletions based on content. Prove/argue it wrong or false if able.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum