Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Progressives Gloat: Two Officers Dead, One injured in Palm Springs Shooting–Suspect at Large

+4
RealLindaL
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Nine police officers shot and killed in 1 week.

Joani, give us the full 1-week score please: Cops ____ Citizens ___

It's hard to keep track during the present Police war on citizens ...

Tit for tat?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Corrected headline: Two Officers Dead, One Injured in Palm Springs Shooting

Stand corrected.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Joani, give us the full 1-week score please:  Cops  ____  Citizens ___

Tit for tat?

I'm sorry as hell for everyone who gets killed, blue, black, green, whatever in the ongoing war between the Police and the rest of America. I guess you only care about the cops, right?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lame Dork poster Markle changes the title of this thread after being thoroughly debunked by other forum members.

He's still lying, because he cannot prove progressives were gloating after the officers were slain.

Progressives Gloat:  Two Officers Dead, One injured in Palm Springs Shooting–Suspect at Large - Page 2 You_fa11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Tit for tat?

I'm sorry as hell for everyone who gets killed, blue, black, green, whatever in the ongoing war between the Police and the rest of America. I guess you only care about the cops, right?

I don't have sympathy for those pulling a gun on a cop or refusing to follow a direct order in a police situation.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Lame Dork poster Markle changes the title of this thread after being thoroughly debunked by other forum members.

He's still lying, because he cannot prove progressives were gloating after the officers were slain.

Progressives Gloat:  Two Officers Dead, One injured in Palm Springs Shooting–Suspect at Large - Page 2 You_fa11

Nothing needs to be "proven" it goes without saying with the Black Lives Matter and New Black Panthers. Just like it goes without saying that I'd rather be riding with my buddies than almost anything else.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Tit for tat?

I'm sorry as hell for everyone who gets killed, blue, black, green, whatever in the ongoing war between the Police and the rest of America.  I guess you only care about the cops, right?

I don't have sympathy for those pulling a gun on a cop or refusing to follow a direct order in a police situation.

And just how do you feel when a black driver does everything the cop says to do and gets gunned down anyway? Or the Swat team crashes into the wrong home and shoots a baby in a crib? Or when an unarmed black suspect runs from a cop and gets shot in the back? Or .... and the war on citizens goes on.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle, tell us again how American cops don't shoot down black women .... LOL

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Nothing needs to be "proven" it goes without saying with the Black Lives Matter and New Black Panthers.  Just like it goes without saying that I'd rather be riding with my buddies than almost anything else.

Progressives Gloat:  Two Officers Dead, One injured in Palm Springs Shooting–Suspect at Large - Page 2 63523252

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Lame Dork poster Markle changes the title of this thread after being thoroughly debunked by other forum members.

What change did I make...or are you lying?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum