Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I voted for a complete idiot in 2012, and now more fools are falling for his scam

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Johnson is for legal pot.......I think he is a burned out doper who is just playing a role in theater. This guy is an idiot. A Presidential candidate who cannot name one foreign leader in the world, and who wants to eliminate SS and public education, and I thought I was being clever........facts matter and anybody who votes for Johnson or Trump have lost their fricking minds. Actually Weld the VP candidate is the real deal, but hell.......the cream of the crop is not running for President. I shared office space twenty years ago with the Libertarian candidate for governor who was a very strange cookie, but the Libertarian Party's attempt to be mainstream sure has brought in some fools. Johnson is a dumb asz and if young people cannot see this, then hell......they will make their own future.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Johnson is for legal pot.......I think he is a burned out doper who is just playing a role in theater.   This guy is an idiot.   A Presidential candidate who cannot name one foreign leader in the world, and who wants to eliminate SS and public education, and I thought I was being clever........facts matter and anybody who votes for Johnson or Trump have lost their fricking minds.    Actually Weld the VP candidate is the real deal, but hell.......the cream of the crop is not running for President.  I shared office space twenty years ago with the Libertarian candidate for governor who was a very strange cookie, but the Libertarian Party's attempt to be mainstream sure has brought in some fools.   Johnson is a dumb asz and if young people cannot see this, then hell......they will make their own future.

You can add Ron Paul and Rand Paul to your loony classification. Rand Paul did the same...trying to appeal to those who believe (as I do) that marijuana should be legalized.

I wouldn't beat yourself up over it... and I certainly wouldn't expect your judgement to improve.

Nobody that talks as much as you has time to listen and learn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum