Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat: Will Trump be prosecuted for his illegal doings with Cuba? What do you think?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It's now clear Trump willfully violated former U.S. embargoes banning travel to Cuba and forbidding Americans to spend money in that country.

It's also clear that Trump's charity did not have the necessary certification to accept donations.

You have demonstrated a good working knowledge of legalities in many of your posts here. Are either of the above crimes prosecutable? Do you think there will be investigations and charges filed?

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:It's now clear Trump willfully violated former U.S. embargoes banning travel to Cuba and forbidding Americans to spend money in that country.

It's also clear that Trump's charity did not have the necessary certification to accept donations.

You have demonstrated a good working knowledge of legalities in many of your posts here.  Are either of the above crimes prosecutable?  Do you think there will be investigations and charges filed?

Nah', Trump is to big and rich to fail or jail.

2seaoat

I am not familiar with the enforcement of embargo violations, but I think Trump's violations in my mind are like some of my golf buddies getting cuban cigars.....a violation of the law, but not something that will be prosecuted. However, the Trump foundation scam is going to be prosecuted. Guaranteed. If he was not running for President, he already would have the AG filing charges. If it was just one violation, it would be a pass, but he has shown a course and conduct of a criminal conspiracy to solicit funds from third parties and convert the same to his private use in violation of the law. He is going to be charged in New York. I think the AG will wait until after the election. These abuses have been prosecuted in Illinois where crime families set up charitable poker games which are allowed in Illinois for fund raisers. They would set up the games and follow all the rules, and then charge huge rental fees on the tournament sites which directly funneled to the perp and not the foundation or charity. It was a charity in name only but was a mechanism to funnel public charity to a private individual. Donald Trump is a criminal.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Makes good sense Seaoat. While he may escape prosecution for what he did in Cuba, it go as easy with the Cubans in Florida -- whom he just pretended he admired, and told how rotten Castro is, that Obama ending the embargo was terrible, and when he becomes president, he'll reverse all of Obama's rulings on Cuba. It's pretty obvious that his earlier actions were no less deceitful than his current dongs.

Wordslinger wrote:It's now clear Trump willfully violated former U.S. embargoes banning travel to Cuba and forbidding Americans to spend money in that country.

You have demonstrated a good working knowledge of legalities in many of your posts here.  Are either of the above crimes prosecutable?  Do you think there will be investigations and charges filed?
Just as soon and Obama and Hillary resign

[b]Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept.[b]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/foreign-governments-gave-millions-to-foundation-while-clinton-was-at-state-dept/2015/02/25/31937c1e-bc3f-11e4-8668-4e7ba8439ca6_story.html

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Foreign governments gave millions to foundation while Clinton was at State Dept.[b]

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/foreign-governments-gave-millions-to-foundation-while-clinton-was-at-state-dept/2015/02/25/31937c1e-bc3f-11e4-8668-4e7ba8439ca6_story.html

[b]And obviously, considering all the completed investigations, no law was broken. LOL

2seaoat

If the Clinton foundation had done one illegal act like the multiple illegal acts committed by Trump, it would be non stop shrill whines.......instead they are chasing their collective tails not being honest about how Trump illegally operated his foundation. The Hypocrisy of some folks around here and on Fox News is Epic.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Like the man with the dead rat on his head whom they idolize, the forum's Trump supporters have no concept whatever of truth. For them, as with him, the only thing that counts is how they feel at the moment.

Reality.

Hillary appreciates your support... I'm sure of it.

"We should all be really understanding of that and should try to do the best we can not to be, you know, a wet blanket on idealism. We want people to be idealistic. We want them to set big goals... But those of us who understand this, who've worked in it know that it's a false promise. But I don't think you tell idealistic people, particularly young people that they've bought into a false promise."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum