Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Forum Conservative Would Like to be the First ...

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

... to apologize for all of the wild speculation regarding Clinton's health?

She just went over 90 minutes with no break, mopped the floor with the lunatic who you have the gall to support for President of the United States, did it in heels, and didn't even break a sweat.

Who's gonna be the first to apologize?

Step up to the plate ....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Don't hold your breath.....

Clinton is the new Iron Lady. The Right Wing Hate Machine can't touch her.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Don't hold your breath.....

Clinton is the new Iron Lady. The Right Wing Hate Machine can't touch her.

No kidding. She just clobbered the so called Babe Ruth of debates last night. Laughing

Sal wrote:... to apologize for all of the wild speculation regarding Clinton's health?

She just went over 90 minutes with no break, mopped the floor with the lunatic who you have the gall to support for President of the United States, did it in heels, and didn't even break a sweat.

She held to the podium all 90 minutes and I am sure she had some great cough suppressing meds. Nice try Forrest.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:
Sal wrote:... to apologize for all of the wild speculation regarding Clinton's health?

She held to the podium all 90 minutes and I am sure she had some great cough suppressing meds. Nice try Forrest.

Can you say DESPERATION? lol

Markle

Markle

She wanted a stool to stand on so she didn't look so short. I think her handlers were afraid she'd fall off.

Wow, I'm impressed, she was able to stand up for 90 minutes. I'm impressed.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:She held to the podium all 90 minutes and I am sure she had some great cough suppressing meds. Nice try Forrest.

Markle wrote:She wanted a stool to stand on so she didn't look so short.  I think her handlers were afraid she'd fall off.

Wow, I'm impressed, she was able to stand up for 90 minutes.  I'm impressed.

Is that all ya got? LOL!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:She wanted a stool to stand on so she didn't look so short. I think her handlers were afraid she'd fall off.

Wow, I'm impressed, she was able to stand up for 90 minutes. I'm impressed.

She didn't need a stool.

She did just fine beating your lunatic candidate down and making him look like a petulant infant without one.

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:She did just fine beating your lunatic candidate down and making him look like a petulant infant without one.

Totally agree. Do wonder how Trump's ego is going to handle this, especially as the remaining match-ups could very well go the same way.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:She wanted a stool to stand on so she didn't look so short.  I think her handlers were afraid she'd fall off.

Wow, I'm impressed, she was able to stand up for 90 minutes.  I'm impressed.

It seems that viewing America was equally impressed -- not just with her stamina, but with her cunning strategy that walloped her opponent and left him almost permanently foundering in non-nonsensical quagmires. Irritated journeys that prompted him to frequently change subjects and show that once irritated he was plainly unable to maintain any sort of theme or thread.

Sal

Sal

Soooo ....

.... none of you have the integrity required to apologize for your irresponsible and ridiculous speculations regarding Clinton's health?

I'm surprised ....

.... NOT!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum