Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

And now for something else to worry about....

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
dumpcare
RealLindaL
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

Matthew will hit Mexico......darts allow you to hit almost anything.

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Good luck to you Knothead.

Thanks so much joani, yall ain't getting rid of me ya know . . . . ! LOL

Don't want to!

Don't want to is right!!  We need your solid, logical mind here, knot.

Thanks to each of you . . . .

2seaoat

Ky is slowly becoming civilized and the outdoor beauty of its lakes and woods.....remarkable. Sadly, they are closing down the poker room in Metropolis Illinois where folks from Western Ky and Tn flocked to play poker......worse poker players in the world. The poker players in Pensacola are mostly retired military......and they play tight and are extremely skilled......the folks from KY and Tn are fun and play more like me.....wild men. Florida is great to visit in the fall and winter, but the summer.......hell.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Ky is slowly becoming civilized and the outdoor beauty of its lakes and woods.....remarkable.   Sadly, they are closing down the poker room in Metropolis Illinois where folks from Western Ky and Tn flocked to play poker......worse poker players in the world.   The poker players in Pensacola are mostly retired military......and they play tight and are extremely skilled......the folks from KY and Tn are fun and play more like me.....wild men.  Florida is great to visit in the fall and winter, but the summer.......hell.

but the summer.......hell.

I agree, same for me Mr. Oats, when I was a young man the heat wasn't an issue but now I literally cannot tolerate it anymore, my skin paid the price as my dermatologist and I are good friends because we see each other regularly . . . no melanomas but constant squamous cell, basal cell, actinic keratosis but stupid is as stupid does and I'm picking up the tab now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum