Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fox News blocks part of video

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fox News blocks part of video Empty Fox News blocks part of video 9/23/2016, 8:19 pm

2seaoat

My wife went nuts again. Fox News used a cloud of fuzz to block the video under the guise of not showing the body which there was no blood or anything which may have indicated sensitivity as it was the family who released the video, but the still photo of a gun was not in that location on other networks which discussed the same, and no discussion on Fox because viewers could not see that nothing was there. There most certainly may have been a gun, but the video clearly showed that the gun was moved to the victims area around his feet. They are reporting that his fingerprints were on the gun, and I tend to believe there was a gun despite my wife's protests, but simply having a gun in North Carolina when the initial car was an unmarked car, and officers were not in uniform......did the victim point this gun at the officers if there was a gun.

The point here is Fox hid the truth that other networks were reporting. Shameful.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum