Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest polls show Hillary ahead of Trump by 6 Points!

+2
dumpcare
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Better sharpen your bayonet or start packing your bags Peedawg. LOL

https://gma.yahoo.com/hillary-clinton-bolstered-latest-national-poll-leads-donald-220915753--abc-news-topstories.html

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

dumpcare

It change after first debate, but if it remains this close and the millineals sit this election out Trump I'm afraid will be our President.

I just find it odd that seagoat... and now slinger get off on one poll. What's that purpose?

dumpcare

Although I post polls I don't believe any of them. How many people get polled? Are they internet or telephone polls? Just how do they really get a good majority of how voter's will vote? Here's some voter statistics and it's sad.

Voter Registration Statistics Data
Total number of Americans eligible to vote 218,959,000
Total number of Americans registered to vote 146,311,000
Total number of Americans who voted in the 2012 Presidential election 126,144,000
Percent of Americans who voted in the 2012 Presidential election 57.5 %

I have a feeling that the turnout for this election will be extremely poor.

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:I have a feeling that the turnout for this election will be extremely poor.

I sure hope it isn't down here then amendment 2 will lose. But I think you're right as a whole nation.

Telstar

Telstar

Trying to predict at this point is like trying to predict the ending of a movie two minutes in. The debates should make things clear.

gatorfan

Polls are pretty much like politician promises. They change every day and don't mean a whole lot. I agree with Pkr, I feel like this will be a low turnout election given the intense dislike for both candidates by a majority of Americans and the usual voter apathy.

Latest Election Polls 2016
Updated daily as new polls are published. Sign up for updates See Senate polls →
Updated 2 hours ago
National Polling Average
Including Gary Johnson

Hillary Clinton
43%

Donald J. Trump
41%
The Upshot Forecast: Hillary Clinton has a 73% chance of winning the presidency

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html?_r=0

2seaoat

There is only one poll I put credence and that is Nate Sliver......brilliant. However, based on the Trump signs I am seeing in rural Illinois.........I think this election is going to be incredibly close. I am talking to my fellow Republicans who HATE trump, but they are saying that Hillary is not better. When I ask them do they really want this person to be president, they honestly admit that Hillary probably would be the safer bet, but they are voting for Trump. I just do not understand. These are not Dixiecrats. These are traditional main street business Republicans. I am waiting for my signs, I will have to drive over to Iowa to get them. Plan to put a couple up in Iowa, and I am going to go up to Wisconsin and put about five up, and probably save ten for Florida. Putting them up in Illinois is a waste. Voters in Florida, Wisconsin, and Iowa will determine the election.

2seaoat

I did have one of my friends who has retired at Marco Island, but still has about 250k income look me right in the eye and say......Seaoat, your vote for Hillary is going to cost me 15K more in taxes next year.......thanks. He was dead serious. I do not get 15k, but I would bet 8k is probably more realistic and he is piszed about paying that amount more. I have to many carryover losses to worry about increased taxes, but I would say my wife and I may be paying about 3k more if Hillary wins. That would be the best 3k we have spent in our life.

Markle

Markle

The truth, so offensive to Progressives

RealClearPolitics Election 2016 September 22, 2016
President
Election 2016 . . . . .Clinton . . .Trump . . .Spread
RCP Poll Average . . . .46.0 . . . 43.4 . . . .Clinton +2.6 . .Trending Up
4-Way RCP Average . .41.4 . . . 39.8 . . . .Clinton +1.6 . .Trending Up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum