Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who do you side with?

+6
Hospital Bob
PBulldog2
boards of FL
no stress
Sal
Captn Kaoz
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Who do you side with? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you side with? 9/29/2012, 12:51 pm

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
salinsky wrote:89% Barack Obama=100% Communist Muslim

Fixed it for ya.

Mitt Romney = Plutocratic Overlord
PACEDOG#1 = Useful Idiot

You're welcome.

27Who do you side with? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you side with? 9/29/2012, 12:56 pm

salinsky wrote:
PACEDOG#1 = Useful Idiot

You're welcome.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

28Who do you side with? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you side with? 9/29/2012, 12:58 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

salinsky wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
salinsky wrote:89% Barack Obama=100% Communist Muslim

Fixed it for ya.

PACEDOG#1 = Useful Idiot

You're welcome.

If Pacedog took the quiz, the Hitler/Mussolini ticket would garner about 90%.

My quiz was 81% Gary Johnson. It was 82% Johnson when I took it last time.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

29Who do you side with? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you side with? 9/29/2012, 1:03 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Why is Gary Johnson getting such high marks from the posters who have taken that quiz? Deep in their hearts they are ready for America to put Americans first, end the f-ing wars we have been fighting the last 12 years, and flush Neocon influence over our foreign policy down the commode, where it belongs. Oh, and did I say reduce the power and influence of big government?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

30Who do you side with? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you side with? 9/29/2012, 1:21 pm

i think if more people were informed that the two big parties would lose control of the narrative.

they maintain control by giving us a hobson's choice.

31Who do you side with? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who do you side with? 9/29/2012, 1:56 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Why is Gary Johnson getting such high marks from the posters who have taken that quiz? Deep in their hearts they are ready for America to put Americans first, end the f-ing wars we have been fighting the last 12 years, and flush Neocon influence over our foreign policy down the commode, where it belongs. Oh, and did I say reduce the power and influence of big government?

I'm beginning to ask the same thing myself. I have taken the quiz 3 separate time and 2 of the 3 I answered with complete opposite answers as my original try and came up with the same answer, just a difference in percentage points.

Though the "about" at the bottom of the site indicates that they have no political affiliation or support any one candidate, I am somewhat skeptical since it comes up with the same answer regardless of how many attempts I make.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum