Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Bob

+13
boards of FL
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
RealLindaL
Telstar
Sal
Hospital Bob
knothead
Lisa12
dumpcare
2seaoat
Hallmarkgard
Joanimaroni
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

26Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/20/2016, 10:11 am

Telstar

Telstar

Hi Bob.(reminds me of the Bob Newhart game but without the beer and liquor) Was thinking of you this weekend. Went to a street fair and the band did a bang up version of Hot Lanta. Last week another band did One Way Out. Good music.

27Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/20/2016, 11:29 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I saw Bob today.... he looks great and was in good spirits. Our visit was cut short by the therapist....Dammit! 

I could have talked with him for hours. Very kind and pleasant man.

28Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/20/2016, 11:44 am

Telstar

Telstar

Anyone who likes The Allman Bothers, Tor Johnson and pro rasslin' is a-okay.

29Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/20/2016, 1:51 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

it was a pleasure to Finally get to meet Joani. What a decent caring woman you are. I would trade a thousand hillbillaries and Dumps for one of you.

30Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/20/2016, 2:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

flower .

31Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/20/2016, 4:07 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It is so cool that Joanie and Bob met each other....

I have often thought about meeting some of you, and almost did with a couple of previous members.

A few years ago, my wife met former poster Birdy Back where she worked in a nearby Winn Dixie.

Birdy and I were PM friends, and when my wife got to the cashier, she casually said, "My husband told me one of his internet forum friends works here..." She answered, "Are you Z's husband?" And they conversed for a bit.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

32Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/20/2016, 4:12 pm

dumpcare

I've met 4 and spoke with one when I signed her up for a Medicare Supplement.

BTW Z how's your treatments going?

33Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/20/2016, 5:31 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:I've met 4 and spoke with one when I signed her up for a Medicare Supplement.

BTW Z how's your treatments going?

Prostate? I saw the oncologist in August. We are going to wait until early winter in 2017 and then I will do the 44 day radiation treatment regimen. That will eat up almost every day of 6.5 weeks in a row. We figured to do it after the holidays and before hurricane season begins.

Thanks for asking, PPCA.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

34Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/20/2016, 10:12 pm

knothead

knothead

I have often felt the desire to meet each and everyone on this forum , , , , , face to face . . . . . more specifically I seriously thought about going over to meet Bob (now Hospital Bob) because he is such an interesting personality but there are so many that I have a connection with but in two weeks I am outta here , , , ,

35Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/20/2016, 10:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:I have often felt the desire to meet each and everyone on this forum , , , , , face to face . . . . . more specifically I seriously thought about going over to meet Bob (now Hospital Bob) because he is such an interesting personality but there are so many that I have a connection with but in two weeks I am outta here , , , ,

You should meet Bob before you go. He is like the center of this forum.

36Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/20/2016, 10:20 pm

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:I have often felt the desire to meet each and everyone on this forum , , , , , face to face . . . . . more specifically I seriously thought about going over to meet Bob (now Hospital Bob) because he is such an interesting personality but there are so many that I have a connection with but in two weeks I am outta here , , , ,

You should meet Bob before you go. He is like the center of this forum.

I agree joani . . . . . I feel like I know him just like I feel like I know you . . .

37Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/20/2016, 11:52 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Telstar wrote:Hi Bob.(reminds me of the Bob Newhart game but without the beer and liquor) Was thinking of you this weekend. Went to a street fair and the band did a bang up version of Hot Lanta. Last week another band did One Way Out. Good music.

Great youtubes, Telstar. Made my night.

38Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/21/2016, 10:18 am

Telstar

Telstar

Hospital Bob wrote:
Telstar wrote:Hi Bob.(reminds me of the Bob Newhart game but without the beer and liquor) Was thinking of you this weekend. Went to a street fair and the band did a bang up version of Hot Lanta. Last week another band did One Way Out. Good music.

Great youtubes,  Telstar.  Made my night.

Glad you liked them Bob. Don't know if you ever watched The Sopranos on HBO but the band that played One Way Out was led by the actor who played Big Pussy. They had a special guest sing that one though.

39Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/22/2016, 12:37 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Does anyone know what "gammaknife" aka "radio stereotactic surgery" is.
That's what they want to do to my brain.

40Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/22/2016, 12:48 pm

Sal

Sal

http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/brain-stereotactic-radiosurgery/home/ovc-20215376

Good luck, Bob.

It sounds like minimally invasive surgery with a good success rate and few complications for what you're facing.

41Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/22/2016, 12:57 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/brain-stereotactic-radiosurgery/home/ovc-20215376

Good luck, Bob.

It sounds like minimally invasive surgery with a good success rate and few complications for what you're facing.
Thanks much, sal. You're a good guy even if we don't always see eye to eye on everything. But you might be surprised to know how much we DO agree on even though I don't always acknowledge it. lol

42Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/22/2016, 1:34 pm

dumpcare

Yes I was just reading yesterday about that and it sounds like SH is the only one that does it? Could be wrong but in Pensacola it was the only hospital that came up. Is it your oncologist or neurosurgeon that wants to perform it?

43Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/22/2016, 2:01 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://www.irsa.org/gamma_knife.html

Found this

44Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/22/2016, 2:07 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:Yes I was just reading yesterday about that and it sounds like SH is the only one that does it? Could be wrong but in Pensacola it was the only hospital that came up. Is it your oncologist or neurosurgeon that wants to perform it?

Neurosurgeon.

45Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/22/2016, 2:07 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Joanimaroni wrote:http://www.irsa.org/gamma_knife.html

Found this
tanks

46Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/24/2016, 5:28 pm

dumpcare

Bob the haven is in network, just checked.

Tell Carey Dibassa hi. lol

47Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/24/2016, 5:29 pm

dumpcare

Went to see Bob today and he's doing good.

48Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/24/2016, 5:30 pm

RealLindaL

Good to know, ppaca, thanks!

49Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/24/2016, 5:50 pm

Thanks

50Hey Bob - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Bob 9/24/2016, 8:35 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ppaca and hallmark and I had some excitement today.
While they were visiting me, my girlfriend called to tell me she and her daughter were outside my house and hearing intruders inside. A woman was talking to them through the door and a dog was barking inside.
I told them to call the police which they did. The police went inside and found the tv turned on but no intruders.
Nobody I've sent into my home ever turned on the tv, so the whole thing is a mystery. But we changed the locks and my cousin will now be housesitting with my Taurus Judge loaded with flesh destroying shotgun shells holstered to his side. And my orders to shoot to kill.

Last edited by Hospital Bob on 9/24/2016, 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum