Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Powell unloads on Clintons

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Powell unloads on Clintons Empty Powell unloads on Clintons 9/14/2016, 4:59 pm

http://m.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/leaked-powell-email-bill-clinton-still-15107372/

"....bill is still d-----ing bimbos in the family home"

2Powell unloads on Clintons Empty Re: Powell unloads on Clintons 9/14/2016, 5:01 pm

[ltr]"I'd rather not vote for her, although she is a friend I respect," Powell wrote in a July 26th email to Jeffrey Leeds, who's been described as a Democratic mega-donor. "A 70-year-old person with a long track record, unbridled ambition, greedy, not transformational, with a husband still dicking bimbos at home (according to the [New York Post])."[/ltr]
[ltr]Powell is referring to a May 13th New York Post report that identifies Julie Tauber McMahon, a wealthy blonde divorcee known by the Secret Service moniker "energizer", as Bill Clinton's mistress.[/ltr]

3Powell unloads on Clintons Empty Re: Powell unloads on Clintons 9/14/2016, 5:27 pm

dumpcare

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/15/us/politics/colin-powell-emails-hack-donald-trump.html?_r=0

Colin Powell, in Hacked Email, Calls Trump ‘National Disgrace’

4Powell unloads on Clintons Empty Re: Powell unloads on Clintons 9/14/2016, 5:30 pm

dumpcare

Powell and Rice agree witch hunt. What are we to do with two past republican SOS? mmmmmm

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/14/politics/colin-powell-benghazi-stupid-witch-hunt/

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell described the investigation into the 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya, as a "stupid witch hunt," saying the fault lies in part on the "courageous ambassador" who died in the assault, Christopher Stevens.

In a hacked email exchange with his successor Condoleezza Rice, the December 2015 correspondence, first reported by BuzzFeed News, revealed that Rice agreed with Powell's assessment.

"Benghazi is a stupid witch hunt," Powell wrote. "Basic fault falls on a courageous ambassador who (thought) Libyans now love me and I am ok in this very vulnerable place."
But Powell noted that "blame also rests on his leaders and supports back here. Pat Kennedy, Intel community, DS and yes HRC."
Kennedy is the under secretary of state for management at the State Department.
"HRC" refers to Hillary Rodham Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee who served as secretary of state at the time of the attack in Benghazi, which resulted in the death of Stevens and three other Americans.
Powell didn't specify why exactly he blamed Clinton.
Rice, who succeeded Powell as secretary of state under George W. Bush in 2005, responded, "Completely agree."

5Powell unloads on Clintons Empty Re: Powell unloads on Clintons 9/14/2016, 5:46 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:Powell and Rice agree witch hunt. What are we to do with two past republican SOS? mmmmmm

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/14/politics/colin-powell-benghazi-stupid-witch-hunt/

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell described the investigation into the 2012 attack in Benghazi, Libya, as a "stupid witch hunt," saying the fault lies in part on the "courageous ambassador" who died in the assault, Christopher Stevens.

In a hacked email exchange with his successor Condoleezza Rice, the December 2015 correspondence, first reported by BuzzFeed News, revealed that Rice agreed with Powell's assessment.

"Benghazi is a stupid witch hunt," Powell wrote. "Basic fault falls on a courageous ambassador who (thought) Libyans now love me and I am ok in this very vulnerable place."
But Powell noted that "blame also rests on his leaders and supports back here. Pat Kennedy, Intel community, DS and yes HRC."
Kennedy is the under secretary of state for management at the State Department.
"HRC" refers to Hillary Rodham Clinton, the Democratic presidential nominee who served as secretary of state at the time of the attack in Benghazi, which resulted in the death of Stevens and three other Americans.
Powell didn't specify why exactly he blamed Clinton.
Rice, who succeeded Powell as secretary of state under George W. Bush in 2005, responded, "Completely agree."

A brainwashed wingnut is not teachable.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

6Powell unloads on Clintons Empty Re: Powell unloads on Clintons 9/14/2016, 6:39 pm

2seaoat

I am glad to see Bill is getting energized......you ought to try the same Pace.

Everybody with a brain knows Trump is a fool.

7Powell unloads on Clintons Empty Re: Powell unloads on Clintons 9/14/2016, 6:53 pm

Im not a manwhore like your hero who cheats on his wife with anything that has  2 legs and walks

8Powell unloads on Clintons Empty Re: Powell unloads on Clintons 9/14/2016, 7:14 pm

2seaoat

Im not a manwhore like your hero who cheats on his wife with anything that has 2 legs and walks

He seems pretty happy. You seem unhappy. You might think about getting laid. It keeps slick willie happy.

9Powell unloads on Clintons Empty Re: Powell unloads on Clintons 9/14/2016, 7:30 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Frankly, which politician lays whom doesn't interest me at all. Nobody cares if a senator or congressperson has sex with his wife. I don't care if he has sex with a giraffe, or 25 fraternity sisters .... what the hell has sex got to do with governing?

10Powell unloads on Clintons Empty Re: Powell unloads on Clintons 9/14/2016, 7:37 pm

2seaoat

I am a strong believer that folks that are happy are better able to govern. I think up tight horny people with no chance of a fulfilling sexual relation with another human have a tendency to be into militarism and are dangerous.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum