Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AGAIN! Lame Duck President Obama goes out of his way to DENIGRATE AMERICANS IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY. REVOLTING!

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

AGAIN! Lame Duck President Obama goes out of his way to DENIGRATE AMERICANS IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY. REVOLTING!

Serious question. In any business or corporation if the employees are not performing is it their fault or management?

We KNOW President Obama does not have a sign on his desk saying "The Buck Stops Here", Obama's says..."The Buck Never Got Here".

Obama: Americans Too ‘Lazy’ to Know Anything About the Rest of the World

by PAM KEY 7 Sep 2016

Wednesday at a a Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) town hall in Luang Prabang, Laos, President Barack Obama said Americans can be “lazy” because we are so big we think “We don’t have to know anything about other people.”

Obama said, “You know I believe that the United States is and can be a great force for good in the world but because we are such a big country we haven’t always had to know about other parts of the world. If you are in Laos you need to know about Thailand and China and Cambodia because you are a small country and they are right next door and you need to know who they are. If you are in the United States sometimes you can feel lazy and think, ‘You know we are so big we don’t have to really know anything about other people.’ And that’s part of what I’m trying to change.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/09/07/obama-americans-too-lazy-to-know-anything-about-the-rest-of-the-world/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

His statement was accurate. Fortunately for me, I have a good friend who just visited Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Thailand and took lots of pictures...so at least I got the vicarious experience.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

AGAIN!  Lame Duck President Obama goes out of his way to DENIGRATE AMERICANS IN A FOREIGN COUNTRY.  REVOLTING! Zt4tm

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The truth is, if you watch Watter's World, it becomes apparent that any American under the age of 30 has no idea where WWII was fought, or where Venezuela is located. And it's worse with Southern Baptists ... most of whom don't know where Maine is.

Obama's absolutely right with his statement.

RealLindaL

Meanwhile Markle's beloved candidate the Trumpster denigrates and insults our government, our military and generals, our prisoners of war, our women, our immigrants, our Americans of Mexican descent, our American Muslims, and just about every other American group one can think of, all on a huge world stage conveniently provided by the media, day after day after day after day.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Meanwhile Markle's beloved candidate the Trumpster denigrates and insults our government, our military and generals, our prisoners of war, our women, our immigrants, our Americans of Mexican descent, our American Muslims, and just about every other American group one can think of, all on a huge world stage conveniently provided by the media, day after day after day after day.

A WHOLE different thing when you're the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and in a foreign country.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Meanwhile Markle's beloved candidate the Trumpster denigrates and insults our government, our military and generals, our prisoners of war, our women, our immigrants, our Americans of Mexican descent, our American Muslims, and just about every other American group one can think of, all on a huge world stage conveniently provided by the media, day after day after day after day.

A WHOLE different thing when you're the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and in a foreign country.

BULLTICKY.   Trump is CAMPAIGNING for the presidency of this nation, nominated by one of the major U.S. political parties, and is HIGHLY VISIBLE on the world stage every single day of the week and then some.

What's a WHOLE different thing is that Obama speaks TRUTH, while Trump is a man of deception, deceit, exaggeration and LIES who makes the whole world cringe whenever he opens his idiotic mouth.  He, above all others, puts this country to SHAME in the eyes of the rest of the planet.

VectorMan

VectorMan

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

BULLTICKY.   Trump is CAMPAIGNING for the presidency of this nation, nominated by one of the major U.S. political parties, and is HIGHLY VISIBLE on the world stage every single day of the week and then some.

What's a WHOLE different thing is that Obama speaks TRUTH, while Trump is a man of deception, deceit, exaggeration and LIES who makes the whole world cringe whenever he opens his idiotic mouth.  He, above all others, puts this country to SHAME in the eyes of the rest of the planet.

What freaking planet are you from anyway? - Obama? Truth? Those two don't even go together. Talk about uninformed voters. Carry on. See what happens. I don't think you're going to like it.

RealLindaL

VectorMan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

What freaking planet are you from anyway? - Obama? Truth? Those two don't even go together. Talk about uninformed voters. Carry on. See what happens. I don't think you're going to like it.

Oh, I'm informed all right.   I'm informed by the hatred that people like you harbor against Obama and anyone else who disagrees with your distorted view of reality (and/or happens to be a woman at the same time, like Clinton).  Carry on yourself, sir, and yes, watch what happens and see how YOU like it.   My feet are firmly planted on Earth while yours are floating around in some fantasy world full of hatred and dark paranoia.  Enjoy yourself.  Life must be so very wonderful where you are.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Oh, I'm informed all right.   I'm informed by the hatred that people like you harbor against Obama and anyone else who disagrees with your distorted view of reality (and/or happens to be a woman at the same time, like Clinton).  Carry on yourself, sir, and yes, watch what happens and see how YOU like it.   My feet are firmly planted on Earth while yours are floating around in some fantasy world full of hatred and dark paranoia.  Enjoy yourself.  Life must be so very wonderful where you are.

Remember Linda,misogyny,so sad. Although laughing hurts less than crying.lol!

VectorMan

VectorMan

RealLindaL wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

While you say your feet are firmly planted on Earth, you must have your fingers in your ears and repeating la-la-la-la while Obama or Hillary speak/lie. Because if their lips are moving they're lying. And, I guess, you believe them. LOL - Looks like the joke is on you.

I'm not floating anywhere. I SEE and HEAR exactly what is happening with liberal democrats and their outrageous lies. They're so full of shit it's almost funny. Almost.

I live in the real world. Which you apparently aren't familiar with. But then again that is very typical and predictable of liberals. I'm enjoying myself and, yes, life is wonderful at the top of Texas.

Carry on and lean forward. Not much else you can do really. Enjoy!

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Remember Linda,misogyny,so sad. Although laughing hurts less than crying.lol!

I didn't think I needed to use the "m" word, since anyone with half a brain can recognize it here big time.  And you're right, it's a sad damned shame that this person (or any person) harbors it in his heart.   And I see yet more hatred being posted as I speak, which I won't bother to respond to because it's completely useless.  Laughing?  Well, I'm trying, thanks, Tel. Some days it's easier than others.

Gawd. Hillary is running for president... and she is opposed for real and valid reasons. Hatred for her... is NOT hatred of women in general or even the idea of a women potus. The growing belief that it is... is the conditioning from a political tactic. It's the dnc tactic to avoid defending her record and what should be obvious faults. Demagoguery is the last tactic of desperation... when lucid arguments fall flat... when you know deep down that criticism of her is true. That she isn't dominating Trump should be a clue as to her worthiness to lead our country.

Markle

Markle

Seemingly impossible, but Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama just gets worse and worse.  He RELISHES, in poking his thumb in the eye of AMERICANS.

What is it about traveling abroad that seems to encourage President Obama to unload all manner of grievances on the United States? For whatever reason, traveling abroad appears to help crystallize everything wrong he sees in America. During his recent trip to Cuba and Argentina, for example, we counted 18 separate times he talked down his employer, the United States of America.

His just-concluded trip to Asia was no different.

Here are 18 separate attacks he unloaded while in China and Laos:

1. There are still too many poor children in the United States

2. Too many children in America are not getting enough to eat

3. Despite America's wealth, we’re not providing sufficient educational resources in poor communities

4. America lacks the “political will” to help poor inner cities that have suffered discrimination.

5. Americans are “lazy” in thinking we don’t need to learn about foreign nations.

6. Colin Kapernack is justified protesting the National Anthem, as the NFL star is raising “real, legitimate issues” about things America needs to be talked about.

7. America suffers from racism, conflicts between ethnic groups, and discrimination against immigrants.

8. Criticisms of America being imperfect and having problems with racism discrimination are accurate.

9. America still has “situations where women are not treated equally.”

10. America “didn't think through” our policy in Vietnam War, as dropping cluster bombs proved counterproductive to "winning hearts and minds."

11. America’s treatment of Native Americans was “tragic.”
America “struggled to stay true” to our founding ideal that all men are created equal.

12. When the environment is destroyed in America, it’s because the private sector is being “lazy."

13. The United States is still to this day learning how to develop industry without destroying the environment.

14. Due to industrialization, America “used to have terrible pollution … everywhere.”

15. America’s role in the Vietnam war led to mass displacement of people from their homes.

16. America dropped more bombs on Laos than on Germany and Japan during World War II … more than 2 million bombs … “the bombs fell like rain.”

17. More bombs, he said on several occasions, were dropped on Laos per capita than anywhere else in the world.

18. We bombed the “simple homes” of civilians in Laos. “Villages and entire allies were obliterated.” The ancient Plain of Jars “was devastated.” Countless civilians were killed.

Note: We've also posted this montage to Facebook, if you'd like to share it there.

https://news.grabien.com/story.php?id=482

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Seemingly impossible, but Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama just gets worse and worse.  He RELISHES, in poking his thumb in the eye of AMERICANS.

What is it about traveling abroad that seems to encourage President Obama to unload all manner of grievances on the United States? For whatever reason, traveling abroad appears to help crystallize everything wrong he sees in America. During his recent trip to Cuba and Argentina, for example, we counted 18 separate times he talked down his employer, the United States of America.

His just-concluded trip to Asia was no different.

Here are 18 separate attacks he unloaded while in China and Laos:

1.  There are still too many poor children in the United States FACT

2.  Too many children in America are not getting enough to eat FACT

3.  Despite America's wealth, we’re not providing sufficient educational resources in poor communities FACT

4.  America lacks the “political will” to help poor inner cities that have suffered discrimination. FACT

5.  Americans are “lazy” in thinking we don’t need to learn about foreign nations. FACT

6.  Colin Kapernack is justified protesting the National Anthem, as the NFL star is raising “real, legitimate issues” about things America needs to be talked about. FACT

7.  America suffers from racism, conflicts between ethnic groups, and discrimination against immigrants. FACT

8.  Criticisms of America being imperfect and having problems with racism discrimination are accurate. FACT

9.  America still has “situations where women are not treated equally.”FACT

10.  America “didn't think through” our policy in Vietnam War, as dropping cluster bombs proved counterproductive to "winning hearts and minds." FACT

11.  America’s treatment of Native Americans was “tragic.”
America “struggled to stay true” to our founding ideal that all men are created equal. FACT

12.  When the environment is destroyed in America, it’s because the private sector is being “lazy." FACT

13.  The United States is still to this day learning how to develop industry without destroying the environment. FACT

14.  Due to industrialization, America “used to have terrible pollution … everywhere.” FACT

15.  America’s role in the Vietnam war led to mass displacement of people from their homes. FACT

16.  America dropped more bombs on Laos than on Germany and Japan during World War II … more than 2 million bombs … “the bombs fell like rain.” FACT

17.  More bombs, he said on several occasions, were dropped on Laos per capita than anywhere else in the world. FACT

18.  We bombed the “simple homes” of civilians in Laos. “Villages and entire allies were obliterated.” The ancient Plain of Jars “was devastated.” Countless civilians were killed. FACT

Note: We've also posted this montage to Facebook, if you'd like to share it there.

https://news.grabien.com/story.php?id=482

Obviously, Markle doesn't believe the President of the United States should tell the truth when he's overseas. Since when is telling the truth about your country's flaws denigrating? Does Markle think the people Obama is talking to don't recognize these dreadful American flaws already? LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum