Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Have you seen this?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Have you seen this? Empty Have you seen this? 8/18/2016, 9:30 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Have you seen this? Statue

2Have you seen this? Empty Re: Have you seen this? 8/19/2016, 11:26 am

Sal

Sal

Have you seen this? Captur33

Smile

3Have you seen this? Empty Re: Have you seen this? 8/19/2016, 12:13 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Hahahahaha.

http://www.usnews.com/news/offbeat/articles/2016-08-18/naked-donald-trump-statues-pop-up-in-cities-across-the-us

NY, SF, LA, & Cleveland...also, now 1 on Capitol Hill.

4Have you seen this? Empty Re: Have you seen this? 8/19/2016, 12:25 pm

Imagine if there were statutes of a naked hillary popping up in cities across the country?

What would that be called?

5Have you seen this? Empty Re: Have you seen this? 8/19/2016, 12:35 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Imagine if there were statutes of a naked hillary popping up in cities across the country?

What would that be called?

Yes, we must not forget our nation's long history of sexual objectification and discrimination of rich white men.

Admit it, random internet guy ...

... it's the tiny penis that really hurt your fee-fees, amirite??

6Have you seen this? Empty Re: Have you seen this? 8/19/2016, 1:00 pm

Telstar

Telstar

The hands are not tiny enough, try again.

7Have you seen this? Empty Re: Have you seen this? 8/19/2016, 1:21 pm

2seaoat

. it's the tiny penis that really hurt your fee-fees, amirite??

Yea all the men who seem to have a problem with Hillary make you wonder. A strong independent woman can emasculate some men and these statutes are really making a political statement which little Marco can be Proud where it has devolved. However, putting a statute of Hillary up would only confirm that most men degrade women and have disrespect for a powerful women. I married one, and damn, I would rather be with an intelligent 60 something woman than a stupid twenty something hottie. My life has been enriched by respect for women and having a daughter who has now been given the chance to achieve because of role models like Hillary......but no.....I do not want to see Hillary nude.

8Have you seen this? Empty Re: Have you seen this? 8/19/2016, 1:42 pm

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:. it's the tiny penis that really hurt your fee-fees, amirite??

Yea all the men who seem to have a problem with Hillary make you wonder.  A strong independent woman can emasculate some men and these statutes are really making a political statement which little Marco can be Proud where it has devolved.  However, putting a statute of Hillary up would only confirm that most men degrade women and have disrespect for a powerful women.   I married one, and damn, I would rather be with an intelligent 60 something woman than a stupid twenty something hottie.   My life has been enriched by respect for women and having a daughter who has now been given the chance to achieve because of role models like Hillary......but no.....I do not want to see Hillary nude.

I didn't want to see Trump nude but there you go. It's a brave nude world sir.

9Have you seen this? Empty Re: Have you seen this? 8/19/2016, 2:03 pm

Just more double, triple, quadruple standards... same old leftist world.

10Have you seen this? Empty Re: Have you seen this? 8/19/2016, 2:27 pm

2seaoat

The statute reminds me of taking a shower at the country club where corvettes fill the parking lot and so many take pride in cheating on their wives. I remember when I worked as a dishwasher, bus boy, and had responsibility for handing out towels at 15 at a country club where I worked......I thought to myself as a kid that old men must have their dicks shrink because the statute is of generous proportion compared to the patrons of that country club when I was 15, but to have the same thing happen when I was forty at a different CC........I have a hypothesis.......short dicks like chasing money, cheat on their wives, drive corvettes or vintage cars, and commonly have trophy wives where they actually think their money has nothing to do with the new wife's attraction. Now the difference in my showering after baskeball games is amazing because it cannot be simple chance that all the short dicks were at the Country Club.

11Have you seen this? Empty Re: Have you seen this? 8/19/2016, 4:07 pm

Perhaps you could turn your dick sniffing fixation into a self help book. Pun intended... lol.

12Have you seen this? Empty Re: Have you seen this? 8/19/2016, 4:22 pm

2seaoat

I am very comfortable with my hypothesis that most men with small dicks are Republicans and those who fall into the normal range are independents and Democrats. It is the need to over compensate and attack strong women and the driving of corvettes which is a well established scientific study confirmed by my dick sniffing. I mean really, I have two friends who collect corvettes, cheat on their wives, and have tiny dicks who are die hard Trump supporters......but most important they have this irrational hate of Hillary the strong independent women who would not be impressed by a corvette or their small dicks which might be partially responsible for their vehement hate of professional women and overcompensation in everything in their lives. I mean they screw around with twenty something women and actually think the women are attracted to them and not their wallet......it is delusional......like making America great again.....like their dicks were ever any bigger in the past.

13Have you seen this? Empty Re: Have you seen this? 8/19/2016, 4:36 pm

I don't know about the compensation... and you trying to tie politics into it probably explains your belief in the climate change Armageddon. In my experience knowing older men chasing young women... I just don't think them overall very smart... and certainly selfish and lacking mental maturity.

14Have you seen this? Empty Re: Have you seen this? 8/19/2016, 4:48 pm

2seaoat

Yes, you got it. Republicans have small dicks and climate change is real. I suggest you go to LA in a red corvette convertible, and on one side of your car you put a sign Republicans have big dicks, and on the other side put a sign that we need to quit giving FEMA freebies to folks who get flooded. I think most folks in Louisiana would be skeptical of your claims, but then again I never claimed to be a scientist like Bob.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum