Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clinton's Doctor says she is healthy and the fabrications using her name are false

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Yet, Donald Trump is doubling down and keeps saying that Clinton is ill...the new Brietbonkers leader of his campaign has quickly left his mark on the campaign......kind of like a dog peeing on a tree.....he is marking his territory.

Trump is imbalanced and now five people on this forum are all in, and there is one common denominator among the five......I do not even have to say it because Hillary being a strong woman says it all for me.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Yet, Donald Trump is doubling down and keeps saying that Clinton is ill...the new Brietbonkers leader of his campaign has quickly left his mark on the campaign......kind of like a dog peeing on a tree.....he is marking his territory.

Trump is imbalanced and now five people on this forum are all in, and there is one common denominator among the five......I do not even have to say it because Hillary being a strong woman says it all for me.

I'm all for Hillary but sometimes she sounds a little weak,like during her speech at the DNC. Don't think she's sick enough to help Trump any even if he hires Jack the Ripper to run his campaign.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum