Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I called this one.....Trump to give teleprompter law and order speech late tonight

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The folks need to leverage the Milwaukee riot and create their Willie Horton moments.....Law and order speech.......I could smell this with Trump coming to Wisconsin. Black savages and poor defenseless old white folks.......Sadly there is some truth in the black savagery as the police brutality escalates is becoming random among young people.......when you speak in coarse terms, and use hateful dialogue, do not be surprised by the general decline in the quality of politics and quality of living as we spin downward.

Sal

Sal

White identity politics ....

.... why quit when you're losing.

2seaoat

I am watching his speech, and I do not think the audience is too keen on his teleprompter speech ability.........He is just so superficial. He got his audience real quiet talking about helping black people....hilarious how quiet the audience got in reaction. Other than staged USA....or TRUMP TRUMP cheers it appears to me this guy cannot even get his own people excited anymore if he is going to read a screen.

2seaoat

I am going to make America wealthy again.........this guy is whacked.

Sal

Sal

I can't believe he's still going ....

.... this much bile isn't good for anyone.

Sal

Sal

So Trump gave a speech in a town that is 96% white, to an audience that was 100% white, telling black people why they should vote for him ...

... how do you think that's gonna play?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Trump shakes up his campaign, hires new manager. Looks like he really, really hated giving that speech reading off the prompter.

In a related story I see where he is claiming at least to not be preparing for the debates. Are they really going to happen? He says he's never prepared before so why should he start now? Leader of the free world?

Back to free wheeling!

2seaoat

Breitbart CEO now CEO of Trump Campaign..........crooked people leading crooked people......how can we scam America.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I believe he's also brought in Roger Ailes...that should help. Rolling Eyes

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Breitbart CEO now CEO of Trump Campaign..........crooked people leading crooked people......how can we scam America.

Isn't Breitbart the dead guy that used to call himself Matt Drudge's bitch?

2seaoat

The post election media creation is now forming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum