Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marijuana to stay schedule 1 drug according to DEA

+4
Floridatexan
Sal
Hospital Bob
dumpcare
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

2seaoat

Bob still will think nationwide Hillary leads by 60 points, so just let Bob know if he counts all his fingers on his right hand.....he will know how much Hillary is up in Florida.

Most certainly in the sampling and weighting the results they grade the Chicago suburbs, the City, and what they call downstate into the results of any State of Illinois poll, because I know this will be difficult Bob without weighing and applying a separate formula to your simplistic taking two people from each county, it does not reflect turn out, most likely voters, and would give no mechanism for improving the accuracy of the polls during reconciliation of actual results.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Saul Alinsky wrote:Let's keep it simple.

Clinton is up 5 in FLA.

In the armpit, not so much.

You just confirmed what I keep trying to tell seaoat.
That just because Trump is up in the armpit,  that won't make Trump be up in Florida.  And as you can see,  that's the case here.
As you've pointed out,  Hillary is up by 5 pts in florida,  even though Trump is up in the armpit.  Proving that the armpit does not determine who wins the overall poll in florida.
Why is that so difficult for seaoat to grasp.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal,  for straigtening seaoat out on this,  I have a reward for you.

Elvis and Troy.  These two represent the armpit...

http://www.pnj.com/videos/news/2919931734001/5077242770001/

Typical homeowner in the Armpit...

Marijuana to stay schedule 1 drug according to DEA - Page 3 7655c619d40567e980d02d6c2dd8d710

dumpcare

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/local/escambia-county/2016/08/19/escambia-county-scraps-marijuana-moratorium/88991014/

2seaoat

In Illinois the zoning requirements are crazy strict especially on a grow operations, and retail had to be in an industrial zone. Simply stupid.....sick cancer patients picking up a prescription from a corner Walgreens or Grover wants to treat sick people like they are going to hurt neighbors with a need for special zoning. Hopefully this insanity will stop and we can just legalize.

dumpcare

Well I believe the grow operation for the company that has rented a place not to far from Bob is in Tally, they have a secret warehouse that was reported with tons of it.

No doubt in my mind if those military vets had not spoken out at that commission meeting there would have been a moratorium in Escambia county.

My understanding of what they have to offer and is legal:

Charlotte's Web
Low THC for a few conditions
High THC (right to try) for terminal patients.

After Amendment 2 is passed in November they will have to expand the conditions and also will offer the high THC for conditions other than terminal.

As I have had discussion's with 2 forum members recently that two of us are in constant pain of some form from multiple condition's, when I smoke a half joint I can truthfully say after the high wears off I am pain free about 18 hours and my attitude is so much better. One other member it does nothing for them. Problem is I do not have access except for every once in a great while. In Escambia and Santa Rosa there are only 3 docs that have bothered to take the certification. One family in Pace, an oncologist and pediatrician in Pensacola. I printed off the requirements and gave them to my family doctor and he was excited but he is with a SH group and I suppose it will take SH to agree to let him get certified.

I got my green card a few weeks ago. The smoke is good at immediate pain relief... I just take one puff as needed at home only... which Is 2 or 3 a day. The edibles are what are new to me. I am just trying them out now before bed. I'd say that they are much stronger and last much longer. Some of the candy and brownies and even drinks are really strong (100mg)... I haven't tried those yet. I'm not really trying to get stoned or veged out... just make the pain manageable without taking pain meds.

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:I got my green card a few weeks ago. The smoke is good at immediate pain relief... I just take one puff as needed at home only... which Is 2 or 3 a day. The edibles are what are new to me. I am just trying them out now before bed. I'd say that they are much stronger and last much longer. Some of the candy and brownies and even drinks are really strong (100mg)... I haven't tried those yet. I'm not really trying to get stoned or veged out... just make the pain manageable without taking pain meds.

I bet it helps you sleep better and gives you a better attitude during the day. If it wasn't for the weather in the winter and the fact my daughter and 4 grand kids live here I'd definitely move back up. My son and other grand kid lives up there and my remaining brother and sisters and most of mine and my wife's relatives.

ppaca wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I got my green card a few weeks ago. The smoke is good at immediate pain relief... I just take one puff as needed at home only... which Is 2 or 3 a day. The edibles are what are new to me. I am just trying them out now before bed. I'd say that they are much stronger and last much longer. Some of the candy and brownies and even drinks are really strong (100mg)... I haven't tried those yet. I'm not really trying to get stoned or veged out... just make the pain manageable without taking pain meds.

I bet it helps you sleep better and gives you a better attitude during the day. If it wasn't for the weather in the winter and the fact my daughter and 4 grand kids live here I'd definitely move back up. My son and other grand kid lives up there and my remaining brother and sisters and most of mine and my wife's  relatives.

I won't spend the whole winter here again... will probably leave after xmas and return in April. But you're welcome to visit when you come up. I've got a little guest house on the lake too. I'm sure y'all would enjoy it.

Hallmarkgard

I spoke at the meeting before this one but Underhill read my letter into the record at he last one. Plate is full right now.. We think tonight or tomorrow will be the night my wife passes to the other side..

2seaoat

May she pass in peace surrounded by love. My prayers are with your wife and your family.

Hallmarkgard wrote:I spoke at the meeting before this one but Underhill  read my letter into the record at he last one.   Plate is full right now..  We think tonight or tomorrow will be the night my wife passes to the other side..

I'm so sorry. I hope you'll have family and friends to comfort you.

Hallmarkgard

PkrBum wrote:
Hallmarkgard wrote:I spoke at the meeting before this one but Underhill  read my letter into the record at he last one.   Plate is full right now..  We think tonight or tomorrow will be the night my wife passes to the other side..

I'm so sorry. I hope you'll have family and friends to comfort you.

Our Daughter is here...so all is good... Thanks

dumpcare

I am so sorry to hear that. It's been a long fight.

dumpcare

PkrBum wrote:
ppaca wrote:

I bet it helps you sleep better and gives you a better attitude during the day. If it wasn't for the weather in the winter and the fact my daughter and 4 grand kids live here I'd definitely move back up. My son and other grand kid lives up there and my remaining brother and sisters and most of mine and my wife's  relatives.

I won't spend the whole winter here again... will probably leave after xmas and return in April.  But you're welcome to visit when you come up. I've got a little guest house on the lake too.  I'm sure y'all would enjoy it.

I appreciate the offer but unless I move back to Michigan it is very doubtful I will be coming up again. I was up last year and I told some of my family it would probably be the last I saw them unless they came down here to visit. I did not tell my son, it was hard enough telling the ones I did.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hallmark I am so sorry. You have been a God send for your wife. Your being there to comfort her was wonderful and I know it helped her so much. Prayers for both of you. It had not been easy. You will always know how important you were to her.

RealLindaL

Hallmark, I join the others in expressing my deepest sadness at your impending great loss. There are simply no words, but I hope you'll hold on to what Joani said about your having been a wonderful support and comfort for your wife in her travails. No one could've asked more of you, you good and true husband.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum