Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elio motors........about time you can buy a car for under 10k and get 80 plus MPG

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

https://www.eliomotors.com/hybrid-cars-elio-to-launch-by-mid-2016-with-41000-reservations-and-counting/?utm_campaign=elio-launch&utm_medium=contentsyn&utm_source=outbrain&utm_content=antitesladesktop&utm_source=Outbrain&utm_medium=Desktop%2520Traffic&utm_campaign=Desktop%2520Traffic&sctp=contxt&scvn=outbrain&scsrc=na&sckw=na&sccm=na&sccrtv=na

It makes perfect sense for my wife and I traveling to Pensacola this winter if I am able every three weeks. I love the concept of paying $300 and they give you a credit card. Every time you fill up with gas they add thirty bucks plus the gas purchase to the card. You have no car payments and you pay for the car with the gas savings represented by that Thirty buck fill up.

I also like that PEP boys and there 700 stores will do service on this three wheel vehicle. We travel 900 miles with our dog and it would cost us about 24 bucks each way. Have to look at the space in the back seat for the dog.

2seaoat

some are suggesting this is a scam......I will watch and see.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum