Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leaked ISIS ‘heat map’ shows terror network growing worldwide Has our Lame Duck President Surrendered?

+2
2seaoat
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Has Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama surrendered to ISIS and just not told us yet?

Leaked ISIS ‘heat map’ shows terror network growing worldwide

Leaked ISIS ‘heat map’ shows terror network growing worldwide    Has our Lame Duck President Surrendered? ISIS%20growth%202016_zps0mazwtuc

HEAT IS ON: A map showing ISIS terror branches by the National Counterterrorism Center

ISIS – also known as Daesh – now has “branches” in 18 countries, a briefing map prepared for US president Barack Obama reveals.

This is almost a three-fold increase on 2014, when the terror group operated in just seven countries.

The death cult has also inspired “lone wolf” terror attacks in other countries – including Britain.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/534841/isis-islamic-state-daesh-heat-map-National-Counterterrorism-Center-terror-network-growing

2seaoat

It reminds me of the killer bee maps thirty years ago......boo Mr. Markle......them terrorists may catch up to the bees so you can celebrate more dead Americans......I think you need to be in panic.....the things which are killing more Americans are creeping up on you......better not go outside......President Obama has just dropped the ball with those bees......they will be crossing interstate 10 in Florida.......and they will probably sting the devil......
Leaked ISIS ‘heat map’ shows terror network growing worldwide    Has our Lame Duck President Surrendered? Killer10

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The DAILY STAR is a TABLOID.

Leaked ISIS ‘heat map’ shows terror network growing worldwide    Has our Lame Duck President Surrendered? BnJDoP9CQAAVCy7

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ISIS is nothing more than an invention of Fox News to frighten the scaredy cat racists in the south and get them to vote republican.  There is no actual ISIS.
But there is a growing threat of christians and homos terrorizing the world.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Look what happens when you give Lame Dork poster Markle a map......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

ISIS is nothing more than an invention of Fox News to frighten the scaredy cat racists in the south and get them to vote republican. There is no actual ISIS.

No Bob you will not die from a terrorist. You will never see anybody remotely connected to ISIS or some radical terrorists who pops up on the Dixiecrat Military Industrial Complex play list. However, you will still carry a conceal and carry weapon. You have a much higher risk of getting harmed going to the Santa Rosa government center and getting shot from a fellow conceal and carry permit holder........take a deep breath.......you will be ok.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:ISIS is nothing more than an invention of Fox News to frighten the scaredy cat racists in the south and get them to vote republican.  There is no actual ISIS.

No Bob you will not die from a terrorist.  You will never see anybody remotely connected to ISIS or some radical terrorists who pops up on the Dixiecrat Military Industrial Complex play list.  However, you will still carry a conceal and carry weapon.  You have a much higher risk of getting harmed going to the Santa Rosa government center and getting shot from a fellow conceal and carry permit holder........take a deep breath.......you will be ok.

Boy does your anti-southern bigotry create stereotypes.
I despise guns.  I have no such conceal carry permit.  I have a gun for home defense.  I have no interest in carrying a gun around in public. And can't imagine why you do. Are you going to shoot those bees when they sting you? lol

2seaoat

I honestly think you have gone bonkers....when have you ever seen a bee sting a Seaoat.........goats and tourists......whole other discussion.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:  You have a much higher risk of getting harmed going to the Santa Rosa government center and getting shot from a fellow conceal and carry permit holder

There's absolutely no doubt about it. A lot more people have been shot dead by concealed carry people at the Santa Rosa government center than have been killed by terrorism.
I would feel much safer in Baghdad or Syria than to be anywhere near the Santa Rosa government center. That's because Baghdad and Syria is populated by the religion of peace, and the Santa Rosa government center is populated with hateful murderous redneck christians who will behead you.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:ISIS is nothing more than an invention of Fox News to frighten the scaredy cat racists in the south and get them to vote republican.  There is no actual ISIS.

Don't you mean it's the JUNIOR VARSITY?

Leaked ISIS ‘heat map’ shows terror network growing worldwide    Has our Lame Duck President Surrendered? LOL_zpsrc5py0ql

Last edited by Markle on 8/8/2016, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

For those who want another source.

How about far left LIBERAL NBC NEWS?

NEWS
ISIS TERROR
AUG 3 2016, 1:04 AM ET
New Counterterrorism 'Heat Map' Shows ISIS Branches Spreading Worldwide
by WILLIAM ARKIN, ROBERT WINDREM and CYNTHIA MCFADDEN

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/new-counterterrorism-heat-map-shows-isis-branches-spreading-worldwide-n621866

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:For those who want another source.

NEWS
ISIS TERROR

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/isis-terror/new-counterterrorism-heat-map-shows-isis-branches-spreading-worldwide-n621866

Thanks for posting this. There's no red mark in Pace as yet, so I guess it's okay to barbecue outside? I'll keep my shotgun within reach, of course, along with The Sweet Baby Rae.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

NEWS
ISIS TERROR

NBC News is a right-wing propaganda tool like all other media. The only fair and balanced media is AM talk radio.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:

NEWS
ISIS TERROR

NBC News is a right-wing propaganda tool like all other media.  The only fair and balanced media is AM talk radio.

Leaked ISIS ‘heat map’ shows terror network growing worldwide    Has our Lame Duck President Surrendered? AnimatedDogLaughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum