Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

presidential candidate briefings, can we trust Trump?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PHILADELPHIA ― The chairman of Hillary Clinton’s campaign urged U.S. intelligence agencies on Wednesday to get an ironclad agreement from Donald Trump that he would not leak information to the Russians before providing him with presidential candidate briefings.  

“I think it’s an issue that … Jim Clapper’s going to have to come to grips with,” John Podesta said in an interview with The Huffington Post, referring to the director of national intelligence. “And I think they’ll have to find a way to negotiate with him and with his campaign to get … more than assurances ― sort of some proof that they can be able to hold on to that information.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-podesta-russia_us_57996981e4b02d5d5ed456dc?xf2e8as2vv8mjwcdi

Trump has asked Russia to hack into private emails. Democrats are close to calling this treason to involve a foreign government in such illegal activity, the country of Russia on top of that. Tonight, just a few minutes ago I watched Bill O'Reilly scoff at the notion that this was anything other than a terrific idea offered by Trump, the furthest thing from a criminal offense.  Is it any wonder some are concerned about sharing our security secrets with him? I wonder how "touchy" these briefings are?

2seaoat

Yes we can.......he will not read or study anything.....unless they can render it to the character limits of a twitter account, America is safe.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:PHILADELPHIA ― The chairman of Hillary Clinton’s campaign urged U.S. intelligence agencies on Wednesday to get an ironclad agreement from Donald Trump that he would not leak information to the Russians before providing him with presidential candidate briefings.  

“I think it’s an issue that … Jim Clapper’s going to have to come to grips with,” John Podesta said in an interview with The Huffington Post, referring to the director of national intelligence. “And I think they’ll have to find a way to negotiate with him and with his campaign to get … more than assurances ― sort of some proof that they can be able to hold on to that information.”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/john-podesta-russia_us_57996981e4b02d5d5ed456dc?xf2e8as2vv8mjwcdi

Trump has asked Russia to hack into private emails. Democrats are close to calling this treason to involve a foreign government in such illegal activity, the country of Russia on top of that. Tonight, just a few minutes ago I watched Bill O'Reilly scoff at the notion that this was anything other than a terrific idea offered by Trump, the furthest thing from a criminal offense.  Is it any wonder some are concerned about sharing our security secrets with him? I wonder how "touchy" these briefings are?

presidential candidate briefings, can we trust Trump? 69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2

Now that's a hoot! As you know, Hillary Clinton had to sign the same non-disclosure statement and swear to return all government documents, etc., etc., etc.. We all know how well that worked out don't we?

During their exchange, Comey admitted that Clinton, despite her claims of innocence, shared classified information from multiple devices and failed to turn over all of her work-related emails after she was ordered to do so.
GOWDY: Good morning, Director Comey. Secretary Clinton said she never sent or received classified information over her private e-mail. Was that true?

COMEY: Our investigation found that there was classified information sent —

GOWDY: So it was not true?

COMEY: That’s what I said.

GOWDY: OK. Well, I’m looking for a little shorter answer so you and I are not here quite as long. Secretary Clinton said there was not marked classified on her e-mails either sent or received, was that true?

COMEY: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said ‘I did not e-mail any classified material to anyone on my e-mail, there is no classified material.’ Was that true?

COMEY: There was classified material e-mail.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said she used just one device. Was that true?

COMEY: She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of State.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said all work-related e-mails were returned to the State Department. Was that true?

COMEY: No. We found work-related e-mails, thousands that were not returned.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said neither she nor anyone else deleted work-related e-mails from her personal account. Was that true?

COMEY: That’s a harder one to answer. We found traces of work related e-mails in — on devices or slack space, whether they were deleted or whether when a server was changed out something happened to them. There’s no doubt that the work-related e-mails that were removed electronically from the — the e-mail system.

GOWDY: Secretary Clinton said her lawyers read every one of the e-mails and were overly inclusive. Did her lawyers read the e-mail content individually?

COMEY: No.

In a later exchange with Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) Comey said Clinton wasn’t sophisticated enough to understand what information was classified and what wasn’t.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Comey just couldn't resist playing politics, even while divulging that he had no case. His words were calculated, leaving the door open to the next contrived scandal and allowing Republicans to save face in the wake of the witch hunts and obstruction that cost billions and proved NOTHING.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum