Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

55 percent of small business owners would not start company today, blame Obama

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://washingtonexaminer.com/55-percent-of-small-business-owners-would-not-start-company-today-blame-obama/article/2509069#.UGN8O41lQXV

2seaoat

Point fingers at whoever you want.....try getting a business loan.......nobody gives a rat's tail about paying 4% more taxes, and as much as the Army Corps drives me crazy with useless regulations, the government regulations do not drive my business........capital drives my business, and when you cannot get a loan from anywhere...........I do not care who you blame....I want the loan committee and underwriting guidelines to become realistic and functional....America is being starved of capital....of course they are not going to start a new company......with what?

2seaoat wrote:Point fingers at whoever you want.....try getting a business loan.......nobody gives a rat's tail about paying 4% more taxes, and as much as the Army Corps drives me crazy with useless regulations, the government regulations do not drive my business........capital drives my business, and when you cannot get a loan from anywhere...........I do not care who you blame....I want the loan committee and underwriting guidelines to become realistic and functional....America is being starved of capital....of course they are not going to start a new company......with what?

Didn't the Demo led Congress create those lending rules? Of course they did. Now, who gets the finger pointed at them? It's like trying to get a home loan now. Sure, there are low rates, but banks don't want to loan at rates where the profit is so low.

maybe we should raise income taxes, capital gains taxes and corp taxes... taxes should fix things pretty soon.

boards and obama are certain that uncertainty is certainly not the issue... so that's off the table.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum