Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I was being sarcastic about the Clinton emails.....I am not a traitor

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Yea Donald....once the tax returns are released, you will be exposed.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I was being sarcastic about the Clinton emails.....I am not a traitor Zzzzzt11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Clinton had no problems releasing her's and Bill's tax returns. Here is a link to 2014:

https://m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/01-health-financial-records/WJC_HRC_2014_Form_1040.pdf

What is Donald Trump hiding?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Just trust me!! I suppose this article or one like it has been posted here before but it bears repeating especially in light of the complaint by some about Hillary not being trustworthy. Here we see Trump on a regular basis lying flat out about not being able to turn his tax returns over because he is being audited, which we all know is a...wait for it, Trumped up excuse (sorry).

Donald Trump says he isn't releasing his tax returns yet because they are being audited, though the Internal Revenue Service says that's no barrier to disclosure.

In a statement Friday, the IRS said that federal privacy rules prohibit the agency from discussing individual tax matters, but “nothing prevents individuals from sharing their own tax information.”

While not citing Trump by name, the IRS also disputed the businessman's suggestions that he is being audited for political reasons or because he is a Christian.

“The IRS stresses that audits of tax returns are based on the information contained on the taxpayer’s return and the underlying tax law — nothing else,” the agency said. “Politics and religion do not factor into this. The audit process is handled by career, non-partisan civil servants, and we have processes in place to safeguard the exam process.”

Asked on CNN about the audits, Trump said: "Well, maybe because of the fact that I'm a strong Christian, and I feel strongly about it, maybe there's a bias."

There are many reasons why a taxpayer being audited might want to keep their tax returns private. However, Americans have come to expect that presidential candidates will disclose their returns, said Joseph Thorndike, director of the Tax History Project at Tax Analysts, a leading provider of tax news and analysis.

“I’m sure a careful tax attorney would advise him not to disclose it in the middle of an audit,” Thorndike said of Trump. “But an attorney would say not to disclose it anytime.”

If Trump can’t handle a difficult audit, “he’s running for the wrong job,” said Thorndike, who has called for the New York City businessman and other presidential candidates to disclose their tax returns.

“It’s a willingness to say 'I’m asking for your trust, and I’m willing to provide this information to earn your trust,'” said Thorndyke.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/02/26/donald-trump-internal-revenue-service-audits/80996086/

2seaoat

The problem is reasonably intelligent people continue to talk about the audit. Stop. Simply ask the fraudster why he does not release ten years of tax returns and do not include the three under audit........there is no rational reason for non release except deception. If he does not release his tax returns, he has no basis to call anyone crooked.

RealLindaL

To get back to your topic title here, for Trump to say he was just being sarcastic is completely ludicrous.  It's perfectly clear what he said and what he meant, and he wasn't kidding one little bit.

But he'll get a pass on his traitorous statement by his ignorant faithful, just as he ALWAYS does.  

DISGUSTING is too nice a word.

2seaoat

He knows exactly what he is doing.....Convention....no free publicity.....say something incredibly stupid......back to Trump.......I think it is getting old, but in the parking lot of the movie were two Trump bumper stickers.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

One thing that has stood out to me: "Trump supporters" are consumed with attacking Hillary Clinton, not with actual promoting their candidate...and it reminds me of the Salem witch trials...out for blood...with of course anything rude and demeaning they can say about the President and First Lady. I wonder what they really know about Trump.

Markle

Markle

I was being sarcastic about the Clinton emails.....I am not a traitor Clinton20Foundation_zpsg7pohvci

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum