Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help!! Spell check quit working...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Any ideas? Besides quit posting. LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dikshunary ?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dammit!

2seaoat

I make spelling mistakes all the time. Because I write very sloppily on these forums I have retained some really bad habits in my business writings. One trick I have learned, is to use word or word perfect to write something, and then spell check it in that software. Copy and then paste.

2seaoat wrote:I make spelling mistakes all the time. Because I write very sloppily on these forums I have retained some really bad habits in my business writings. One trick I have learned, is to use word or word perfect to write something, and then spell check it in that software. Copy and then paste.

I was going to suggest using Word as well, and would like to know what browser our buddy uses. I may be able to help him fixxy if it's FF.

Cool

test let us see if this works. Looks like it is problem with Chrome. Thanks for all your help. I did this with Firefox and all is good.

hallmarkgrad wrote:Any ideas? Besides quit posting. LOL

You could never come close to Chrissy's spelling and writing so don't worry about it.

never use a big word when a diminutive one will do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum