Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

French President Hollande spends $1100/month of taxpayer money for his haircuts

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/14/news/france-francois-hollande-hairdresser/index.html?iid=ob_lockedrail_topeditorial

2seaoat

You cannot go to war against terrorism with a bad haircut.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But this wasn't a terrorist.  It was probably a misguided homosexual like you said in another thread.  
After you revealed the nazis were homosexuals,  I'm starting to see your point.
It's not muslim jihadists who are causing all the evil in the world,  it's homosexuals. The jihadists are trying to rid us of the homosexual evil.
I'm definitely now going to vote for Trump and so should you because his VP pick Spence is fighting against this homosexual agenda.

2seaoat

A male who has problems with females.....domestic battery.....low self esteem......eyeing children with bad intent.......he sounds like a perfect candidate for ISIS where they diddle 15 year old boys and then have them thrown off roofs of buildings. Interesting that fellow in Orlando kinda fit that profile.....by golly Bob.....that is not what I was suggesting......I was suggesting that they were perverts and sadist who were attracted to ISIS.....I never said that same sex attraction was a perversion.....of course unless that attraction is with children and at the end of a gun........but you denied what was happening in the streets of Germany.....Mr. Greenjeans really did not teach you history, and by the way......you do realize Muslims and Hindus are different and your hateful stereotypes do not work on everybody.....but I guess you just are not sensitive to the hate you convey.....and want to defend homosexuals who diddle children and then have them thrown off buildings for of all things.......being homosexuals. Great analysis Bob. I am once again impressed.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I agree,  seaoat.  None of this has anything to do with the muslim religion.
It's all about queers diddling little boys same as nazi germany.
It's all being covered up by the media because most of the media are queers or queer lovers too.
You and I need to attend the hickory hammock baptist church to get the truth about these fucking queers.

2seaoat

Bob, do you think I was prejudiced against the homosexual priest who baptized both of my children, or do you think I have a problem with sexual deviates who diddle and harm children? You do realize that hetrosexuals have deviants and homosexuals have deviants and all those single guys flocking to ISIS are for the most part sexual deviants and sadist......first and foremost before they justify their sickness with the veil of religion. Earnest Rohm had a real attraction to young boys.....the fact that deviant bastard was attracted to boys instead of little girls does not get a pass.....sorry the sick bastards in the brownshirts and the sick bastards in ISIS fit the profile.......Not your idea that one was faithful to the bible and the other faithful to the Koran......sorry.....you could not be more wrong.......unless of course you diddle little boys or little girls. Was John Wayne Gacy any less of a monster because he abused little boys and buried boys in his crawl space rather than girls. Is a twelve year old girl raped by ISIS perverts any less a victim than a 12 year old boy raped by these sick bastards.....wake up....snap out of it. Quit the fricking hating.......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"One told BFM TV he was "more into women than religion".

"He (didn't) pray and like(d) girls and Salsa," according to BFM's crime correspondent".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/who-is-the-nice-terror-attacker-everything-we-know-so-far/

Well it looks like you called it,  2seaoat.  He was obviously a homosexual who was diddling little boys just like me and the nazis.  lol

2seaoat

You just cannot get the concept that there can be deviant sick predators whose attraction is hetrosexual and deviant sick predators whose attraction is homosexual. Do you think anybody gives a chit what nuns and priests do in a forced celibacy, yet we all care if a member in a church abuses children. Do you think we care if ISIS fighters have loving relationships with women or a same sex partner as they discuss the koran and religious theory......or do you think we care about the sexual sick saditic deviants who are attracted to ISIS who rape children and kill people with abandon to get their jollies......no Bob you think the brownshirts were bible toting folks who hated same sex attraction, and that ISIS are Muslim men with families and children who after watching Omar's soccer game they discuss the Caliphate with other family men trying to achieve the peace of Islam.....yea right Bob.....they were sick sadistic bastards and yes Bob....deny it if you want....but their a sadistic deviants who are not all hetrosexuals.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:You just cannot get the concept that there can be deviant sick predators whose attraction is hetrosexual and deviant sick predators whose attraction is homosexual.  Do you think anybody gives a chit what nuns and priests do in a forced celibacy, yet we all care if a member in a church abuses children.   Do you think we care if ISIS fighters have loving relationships with women or a same sex partner as they discuss the koran and religious theory......or do you think we care about the sexual sick saditic deviants who are attracted to ISIS who rape children and kill people with abandon to get their jollies......no Bob you think the brownshirts were bible toting folks who hated same sex attraction, and that ISIS  are Muslim men with families and children who after watching Omar's soccer game they discuss the Caliphate with other family men trying to achieve the peace of Islam.....yea right Bob.....they were sick sadistic bastards and yes Bob....deny it if you want....but their a sadistic deviants who are not all hetrosexuals.

What I "can get",  seabigot,  is that YOU suggested this muslim maggot was a homosexual having sex with children when you had absolutely nothing to go on to tell you that other than your homophobic bigotry.  lol

2seaoat

I said the profile is sexually frustrated deviant....that can be hetro or homo, but one thing is certain, as hard as you try to make it all about bible and koran, it is more about sickos......of whatever attraction.....which is usually little boys and girls.......hell the last person here who had that attraction was going to shoot me......and now you want to do the woe is me routine......Muslims and Christians hate same sex attraction......really?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:...but you denied what was happening in the streets of Germany.....Mr. Greenjeans really did not teach you history

I didn't watch Mr. Greenjeans for his history class, seabigot. I watched him because I liked his interaction with Bunny Rabbit. But if that's where you got your history, I'm beginning to understand you better. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's Bunny Rabbit, seabigot. It's rumored that the bunny was queer and a member of the nazi party.

French President Hollande spends $1100/month of taxpayer money for his haircuts 63013fa665c84b9220128fb9c47e6420

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Anyway back to the thread topic. This fellow's haircut is definitely worth $1100. You just can't get a haircut as good as this one at Fantastic Sams.

French President Hollande spends $1100/month of taxpayer money for his haircuts Hollande_2657067b

2seaoat

You do know the Euro has gone in the chit can and the haircut in dollars was 12 bucks..........oh.....that is the price in two months......Hey T.....how is that Euro taking the place of the dollar doing up there in Heaven. No, I am dead.....in hell so I will not be seeing you much.....just trying to help Bob as usual.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:You do know the Euro has gone in the chit can and the haircut in dollars was 12 bucks

I've noticed that you often just make shit up out of thin air,  seabigot.
And this is a prime example.
The conversion rate TODAY is 1 euro equals 1.10 dollars.  
This fuck is paying 9,895 euros which comes out to 10,994 dollars.  Not "12 bucks".  You must have learned arithmetic from Captain Kangaroo as well.  lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum