Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stock Market and Dollar are near record highs

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Thank you President Obama.......hey......I have an idea. Let's drive the nation back into the ditch again. The British have shown us the way. Vote Trump, and buy shares in Triple A......they can try to tow us out of the ditch.....but I forgot......that usually takes a Democrat President.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Thank you President Obama.......hey......I have an idea.   Let's drive the nation back into the ditch again.  The British have shown us the way.   Vote Trump, and buy shares in Triple A......they can try to tow us out of the ditch.....but I forgot......that usually takes a Democrat President.

I'm afraid the Brits have stepped in it big time with Brexit...total shakeup in leadership...new PM Theresa May appears to be vying with Thatcher for the title "Queen of Mean".

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36790710

2seaoat

I played poker with a Brit who owns a company here in America making marketing materials Wed night at CC I once belonged, and I go......the Brits really screwed up......how did that happen?......he responds with a little bit of anger.........yea glass house....we did, but we never nominated a person like Donald Trump to be President. He said the Brits hate Trump.

2seaoat

Gold down 2.2% today......hey T......I told you so.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I played poker with a Brit who owns a company here in America making marketing materials Wed night at CC I once belonged, and I go......the Brits really screwed up......how did that happen?......he responds with a little bit of anger.........yea glass house....we did, but we never nominated a person like Donald Trump to be President.   He said the Brits hate Trump.

Yes, Parliament debated banning him but didn't follow through, but he's apparently banned from both Canada and Mexico.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum