Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Linda has a problem with the truth.....especially when I am a dick

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I am actually working on a Viewpoint piece to submit to the PNJ answering Earl Bowden's opinion column, and am in total agreement with Knothead that, essentially, you can't lose what you never had (access to individual leaseholds), and that nothing will change for the beach visitor. It also needs to be clarified that the majority of Gulf front leaseholds have defined lot lines, NOT designated as extending to the mean high tide line as in other counties, but specifically defined footage, and again, that will not change.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t9119p25-dont-let-them-steal-our-beach?highlight=pnj+viewpoint

I guess I am the one who is pathetic.........Please read the thread and see how disrespectful I am toward Linda......you see people with integrity compliment good deeds, and despite having a friendly relationship with a person, have the integrity to tell them when they write a cowardly racist letter. ........but like seventh grade the attempt has been made by all those walking wounded who have been confronted when they are wrong, to pool their resources and vanquish seaoat......please....by now you should know how that will end.

2seaoat

It was nice to read Neko's posts again. I miss her. No matter how many times I would get her angry.......not once did she make an ad hominem attack, as she would just double down and do better research and make great arguments....she relished proving me wrong, and I miss her every day and am sad that such a spirited person cannot share ideas without going psycho for awhile. I must admit when I get Dreams and Linda into that psycho state where I am an idiot and pathetic......after of course showing that they are wrong about something......it is just a wee bit more fun than Neko's integrity and hard work.....because she was capable of being right......oh well.....ya got to feed the fish.

You're a dick because you're a phoney and a hypocrit. Your principles are selective and politically contrived.

2seaoat

You're a dick because you're a phoney and a hypocrit.

Last time I checked, I was an imaginary ghost who seems to regularly express opinions which raise blood pressure and the need to attack the ghost. If you had not been tardy to the poker meet, we would have to be nice to each other because neither of us would treat the other with such frankness once we quit being ghosts.........but is it not a little fun to bite me in the asz once in awhile......Linda tried.....but she found out that bad bad leroy Brown was originated on a sand dune where we seaoats have deep roots.....you run....we hold the beach together.

2seaoat

Just stopping back in for a sec -- want to read responses from Knot and others & reply later-- but noticed on pnj.com a huge shake-up at the paper today. Selfishly, and related to this topic, it immediately made me wonder if my Viewpoint piece responding to Bowden, which I submitted to Tom Ninestine with the respectful request it be published Sunday, will somehow get lost in the shuffle. Well, nothing to be done about it at the moment - I'm sure they've got lots bigger things on their minds over there.
L8R, LL P.S. I also now see Mr. Ichi has started a thread about the PNJ layoffs.

I guess once telling us who she was......well that was not good enough.....she had to follow up and make sure we knew it would be that Sunday......what kind of ego thinks a person on this forum would look at some author who has written a viewpoint......something I would not read after being off the PNJ for three years and suddenly out of the blue say......you know that Linda is a smart lady.....this lady is a smart lady.....by golly I am going to out her on this forum, because I am a pathetic bad person......I mean really.....how does somebody wrap their head around that thought process.

2seaoat

You screwed up,Oatie. Too bad you don't have the honesty to admit it. Tsk! Tsk!

oh oh oh Mr. Kotter.....Dreams has something to say....... Embarassed

2seaoat

Thumbs up to one of our own! Very well written viewpoint. I think Earl needs some air out of his balloon every once and awhile. I hope he responds to Linda, because his editorial piece was filled with misinformation and completely falls short of someone who should know better. He is now in his early eighties and eventually you are going to see a decline and sadly that day may have come.

The words of a pathetic person complimenting the person who he was supposed to have outed with evil in his heart......please note that Knot also acknowledged the well written piece......but heck.......it never happened and Seaoat is a liar, and he did this to out somebody.....I suppose I could get that thread but why bother.......I am pathetic.

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

2seaoat

Would you like some cheese with that whine?

I was thinking more like champagne and strawberries.....I always like my women to smile after being vanquished by the mighty Seaoat.

2seaoat wrote:You're a dick because you're a phoney and a hypocrit.

Last time I checked, I was an imaginary ghost who seems to regularly express opinions which raise blood pressure and the need to attack the ghost. If you had not been tardy to the poker meet, we would have to be nice to each other because neither of us would treat the other with such frankness once we quit being ghosts.........but is it not a little fun to bite me in the asz once in awhile......Linda tried.....but she found out that bad bad leroy Brown was originated on a sand dune where we seaoats have deep roots.....you run....we hold the beach together.

I like everyone here... probably even bofer in about fifteen years. I don't think anything would be different had we shook hands. I'm still right and youre still a useful idiot... lol. I sincerely don't mean anyone harm... arguing politics and history is fun to me. I rarely talk to those I agree with here.

RealLindaL

Enjoyed a beautiful evening tonight at the fabulous Blue Angels reception here at the Hilton.  Several hundred people in attendance.  First time we'd been invited and it was a real privilege.  Met and spoke with many excellent young men and women on the expansive team -- from pilots to a flight surgeon to maintenance, logistics, and technical advisors -- and some of their proud families.  A very heartening experience.  Was especially privileged to meet the young woman C-130 pilot who is the very first female Blue Angels pilot in its 70-year history (the team's birthday was celebrated tonight.)   Watching her rather diminutive self coax that huge machine through the skies is truly amazing and inspiring.  I told her how proud we all were of her and she seemed genuinely appreciative.  Just a very nice person, as was everyone we met.  And it was obvious to all in attendance that the Blues dearly love Pensacola and Pensacola Beach.

Perfect evening.

So you may just imagine my delight upon returning home to find that Sea had finally solved the mystery of whether or not and when I'd previously outed myself!  Woo hoo!  Good for him.   Obviously I had been concentrating solely on remembering what I did (or rather didn't do) on the PNJ forums, which of course Sea had insisted multiple times was where I had outed myself, when I knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that I would never have done that on such a dangerous forum

So his memory was faulty on that aspect, and my own brain, thinking PNJ forums only, did not therefore click "bingo" to bring up the 2013 "self-outing" here.  But isn't it great that I was able to give him the clues (or incentive, or both) to search for posts regarding the 2013 Bowden-bashing Viewpoint?

WOW, I'm really glad he found that because (1) it demonstrates that, if either one of us has early onset Alzheimer's, by his definition (of simply forgetting something) we both do, and (2) if he hadn't found it today, he likely would've been searching for something (anything) to prove me wrong until the very day he died, and we wouldn't want that, now would we?  

(Though I suppose I should be honored that Sea is that terribly anxious and concerned about whether or not RealLindaL is right on something.  Ha.)

Anyway, I see in reading back through that entire thread Sea found that I never was in fact able to actually provide a link to my Viewpoint piece, but obviously a few interested readers were able to find it, and I thank them for the effort.

I was reminded, in reading through that thread tonight, how very hard it was for me to do at the time -- to let forum members and guests know where they could see something I wrote that would thus identify me.   Contrary to pride (no, actually, that's Sea's own ego he keeps thinking he sees in me, as Hallmark will attest), I was reminded that what I was feeling at the time was a certain sense of trepidation at revealing my identity.  To take the leap I obviously must've felt a whole lot more confidence in this group than I ever did in the PNJ forum members as a whole.  

In fact, to quote myself from that thread, in speaking of my desire to debunk Bowden's untruths:

SOMEBODY HAD TO SAY SOMETHING.  And as Seaoat should appreciate, because he values his privacy and anonymity as much as I do, it took a lot of deep thought before I "outed" myself today.  This is the first time since the PNJ forums were born after Ivan that Linda L. has  been identified, and believe you me I don't like it.

So, no -- ego was not involved in the least, Mr. Trump.

And ego is definitely not involved when I offer my apology for having stated that Seaoat first outed me here.  Obviously, as he proved, I did that myself, three years back.   I'm sorry my memory failed me on that count, but these things happen to the best of us.  At least I didn't accuse him of any nefarious motive for doing so, as I never thought that for a moment.

Sorry also to you, Viking, for having defended me so well and now probably being disappointed that Sea was at least partially correct (even though he got the venue thoroughly wrong).   Wouldn't blame you if you don't stick up for me in future, because, OMG, I'm a fallible human being.

But at least I'm one who knows how to apologize.

I do find it rather entertaining that someone who constantly uses ad hominem attacks, whether directly or indirectly ("passive-aggressively," Sal might say), would decry their use by others.

And as for my being "vanquished by the mighty Seaoat," nothing could be farther from the truth, as anyone of any discernment who knows the character of this consummately arrogant, egocentric individual will surely agree.  I am, in fact, not feeling vanquished in the least, and wish you all (well, most of you) a fond goodnight.    Smile

__LL

2seaoat

But at least I'm one who knows how to apologize.

Now that is funny.

Vikingwoman

Well, maybe he was partially correct but he is totally wrong for calling you a coward for writing a letter about May's behavior. There was no evidence it was a racial stop but in a true race baiter fashion he made it so. How does writing a letter make you a coward anyway? Makes no sense.

2seaoat

Makes no sense.

Oh Oh Oh Oh Mr. Kotter.......Dreams is confused again.

Tsk Tsk Tsk Embarassed

Vikingwoman

I'm not confused. How does writing a letter make you a coward? Explain that please?

2seaoat

Explain that please?

“Everything is complicated if no one explains it to you.”
― Fredrik Backman, My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry

Vikingwoman

That's what I thought,Oatie. You don't have an explanation.

2seaoat

“Don't waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.”
― Paulo Coelho

"If you can't explain something simply... you simply don't understand it well enough" or something like that.

2seaoat

I agree......there is a lot of simple needed in some explanations.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If Seaoat submits a viewpoint to the PNJ, he will have to do it using his real name. Don't do it unless you want to out yourself.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

If Seaoat submits a viewpoint to the PNJ, he will have to do it using his real name. Don't do it unless you want to out yourself.

That's the ticket.......I could write a viewpoint on why the 110 million wasted on the Blue Angels to celebrate military war planes. I then would have to let everybody on the forum know I was going to be self outing myself......because by golly I kind of like the praise. Then when everybody starts attacking me in the mob.......a forum member can come to my defense, and say....hey....that is Seaoat.....he is a pretty good guy. Then I can attack that person as outing me and being a pitiful human being. Then when that person says....." I believe you self outed yourself"......I can call him a liar.....a pitiful liar. Then the little school bus pulls up, and a forum member goes tsk tsk......you cannot admit you are wrong......not to seaoat, but to the person who said I had self outed. Then when that persons copies my words self outing myself, I can write a seaotian response which tells that person how wrong they are but I know how to apologize.

I love this place......somebody else please explain this post to Dreams. That bridge is simply too far.

Vikingwoman

Why should someone explain something you said, Oatie? I mean you're the one who said it and I'm sure they'd like to know too. How is someone who writes a letter about a commissioner's behavior a coward? Hmmm?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum