Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some [white], of course.  But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men AGAIN, WORDSLINGER BITES THE DUST:

+4
Vikingwoman
Wordslinger
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Have there been any white men shot by cops?

Some, of course.  But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men -- most of whom are shaken down during minor infraction traffic stops, by cops propelled by leaders pushing to fill city coffers with fine money.

I would think the other factor is that white men aren't feared by white cops the way black men are.  Right?

ONCE AGAIN...my good friend Wordslinger BITES THE DUST!

Here are the INFINITESIMAL numbers of whites shot by police.

people shot dead
by police in 2015

See the 2016 database.

This database is based on news reports, public records, Internet databases and original reporting. Read more

Shot by Police; RACE

White 494
Black 258
Hispanic 172
Other 38
Unknown 28

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Geee..... This is soooooooo important that poster Markle felt the need to post it TWICE, on two different threads! Markle, WHY do you feel so inadequate that you must start multiple threads and write multiple posts on the same topic?

Most of us have confidence in making our points, and only need to make a post one time.......

There is such a thing as Spam, you know...

Some [white], of course.  But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men    AGAIN, WORDSLINGER BITES THE DUST:   Spam

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Some, of course.  But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men -- most of whom are shaken down during minor infraction traffic stops, by cops propelled by leaders pushing to fill city coffers with fine money.

I would think the other factor is that white men aren't feared by white cops the way black men are.  Right?

people shot dead
by police in 2015

See the 2016 database.

This database is based on news reports, public records, Internet databases and original reporting. Read more

Shot by Police; RACE

White       494
Black        258
Hispanic    172
Other          38
Unknown     28

There is no limit to the size of Markle's stupidity. Wordslinger bitch slaps him again! Whites are 72% of the American population. LOL

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

people shot dead
by police in 2015

See the 2016 database.

Shot by Police; RACE

White       494
Black        258
Hispanic    172
Other          38
Unknown     28

Show how many blacks are incarcerated as compared to whites.

Sal

Sal

Thank the lord such a dishonest and virulent propagandist has a forum on which he can spew his filth.

Good call, idiots.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Salinsky wrote:Thank the lord such a dishonest and virulent propagandist has a forum on which he can spew his filth.

Good call, idiots.

Math...it's so important. Some of our card-carrying Reich wingers seem to have skipped those classes. elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

people shot dead
by police in 2015

See the 2016 database.

Shot by Police; RACE

White       494
Black        258
Hispanic    172
Other          38
Unknown     28

There is no limit to the size of Markle's stupidity.  Wordslinger bitch slaps him again!  Whites are 72% of the American population.  LOL

THANK YOU, my good friend. This is what YOU posted which was a LIE.

"Some, of course. But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men -- "

Bet it was a shock to you. YOU SAID the NUMBERS of whites shot and killed by police was INFINITESIMAL compared to black American men.

Why didn't you admit you are WRONG.

Just as you were proven wrong about the shooting in Minnisotta. I was right...AGAIN...and you are wrong...AGAIN.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Why didn't you admit you are WRONG.

Just as you were proven wrong about the shooting in Minnisotta.  I was right...AGAIN...and you are wrong...AGAIN.

I just want to know why you are so inadequate, Markle, that you feel you must copy/paste your response on one thread into a separate standalone thread like you did with the first post on this thread? I mean, have we not humiliated you enough on this thread alone?

This thread says but one thing to the non-wingnuts who post here:

Some [white], of course.  But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men    AGAIN, WORDSLINGER BITES THE DUST:   B259012654

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

people shot dead
by police in 2015

See the 2016 database.

Shot by Police; RACE

White       494
Black        258
Hispanic    172
Other          38
Unknown     28

There is no limit to the size of Markle's stupidity.  Wordslinger bitch slaps him again!  Whites are 72% of the American population.  LOL

THANK YOU, my good friend.  This is what YOU posted which was a LIE.

"Some, of course.  But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men -- "

Bet it was a shock to you.  YOU SAID the NUMBERS of whites shot and killed by police was INFINITESIMAL compared to black American men.  

Why didn't you admit you are WRONG.

Just as you were proven wrong about the shooting in Minnisotta.  I was right...AGAIN...and you are wrong...AGAIN.

If you are so into ego masturbation, go right ahead. When the number of whites killed by police is compared to the number of blacks killed by police and the populations of both races are considered, the number of whites killed by cops is indeed ... INFINITESIMAL. You're so wrapped up in defeating me in argument, you can't deal with the issue. Didn't know I was in your head that much! LOL

Would you also be able to look at crime rates by race?

No... I didn't think so.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Would you also be able to look at crime rates by race?

No... I didn't think so.

Are the crime rates higher in poverty-stricken, gang infested, minority neighborhoods inhabited by socially disenfranchised, unemployed, under-educated people, many of whom work in the only business that flourishes there -- drug dealing? You bet they are. Just what to you propose would correct this problem? More militarized cops? Tell us how you would solve it Pkrbum ... we're all ears.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Minnisotta.????????????????

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Two days ago Obama said the following:

The president began his remarks by citing statistics on crimes and police engagements with black and Latino Americans versus white Americans. Like this:

According to various studies, not just one, but a wide range of studies that have been carried out over a number of years, African Americans are 30 percent more likely than whites to be pulled over.

After being pulled over, African Americans and Hispanics are three times more likely to be searched.

Last year African Americans were shot by police at more than twice the rate of whites.

African Americans are arrested at twice the rate of whites; African Americans defendants are 75 percent more likely to be charged with offenses carrying mandatory minimums. They receive sentences that are almost ten percent longer than comparable whites arrested for the same crime."

For our fascist forum member Markle, I'll repeat the facts that will ruin his day:

Blacks are 30% more likely to be pulled over while driving, than whites. 30% more.

Africans and Hispanics are 3 times more likely to be searched.

Police shoot African suspects more than twice as likely as whites. That's two times more Markle. Try and focus.

Blacks are twice as likely to be arrested than whites. And they are 75% more likely to be charged than whites. If convicted, their sentences are, on average, 10% longer.

Yes Markle -- cop racism does exist. You just got bitch slapped again. LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger, your desperation, name calling, whining and screaming is duly noted.

You made the statement and now you're desperately trying to change the issue, change the subject, scream, holler, call names, everything but accept the fact that you are WRONG AGAIN.

people shot dead
by police in 2015

See the 2016 database.

Shot by Police; RACE

White 494
Black 258
Hispanic 172
Other 38
Unknown 28

YOU are the one who stated that the number of whites killed by police is infinitesimal compared to blacks.

Please show us in your world or arithmetic where 494 is INFINITESIMAL compared to 258. I even provided the definition of the infinitesimal to you, how much more do you need?

Feel free to continue you shrieking.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:990
people shot dead
by police in 2015

Shot by Police; RACE

White       494
Black        258
Hispanic    172
Other          38
Unknown     28

Yes, feel free to continue your shrieking.....

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:990
people shot dead
by police in 2015

Shot by Police; RACE

White       494
Black        258
Hispanic    172
Other          38
Unknown     28

Yes, feel free to continue your shrieking.....

Explains a lot, you too believe that 494 is infinitesimal compared to 258. You must have gone to school with Wordslinger.

Some [white], of course.  But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men    AGAIN, WORDSLINGER BITES THE DUST:   Def%20of%20stupid_zpsigmijpdx

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Wordslinger, your desperation, name calling, whining and screaming is duly noted.

You made the statement and now you're desperately trying to change the issue, change the subject, scream, holler, call names, everything but accept the fact that you are WRONG AGAIN.

people shot dead
by police in 2015

See the 2016 database.

Shot by Police; RACE

White       494
Black        258
Hispanic    172
Other          38
Unknown     28

YOU are the one who stated that the number of whites killed by police is infinitesimal compared to blacks.

Please show us in your world or arithmetic where 494 is INFINITESIMAL compared to 258.  I even provided the definition of the infinitesimal to you, how much more do you need?

Feel free to continue you shrieking.

Thank you for proving my point that you really are too stupid to grasp the situation. Is 494 a bigger number than 258, yes. Are blacks more likely to be murdered by cops? Yes. Considering their percent of the American population, 258 black men murdered by cops is considerably larger than 498 whites.

By your continued string of arguments that have no validity, I'd say you're desperate whining speaks for itself.  LOL

For our fascist forum member Markle, I'll repeat the facts that will ruin his day:

Blacks are 30% more likely to be pulled over while driving, than whites. 30% more.

Africans and Hispanics are 3 times more likely to be searched.

Police shoot African suspects more than twice as likely as whites. That's two times more Markle. Try and focus.

Blacks are twice as likely to be arrested than whites. And they are 75% more likely to be charged than whites. If convicted, their sentences are, on average, 10% longer.

Yes Markle -- cop racism does exist. You just got bitch slapped again. LOL

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Geee..... This is soooooooo important that poster Markle felt the need to post it TWICE, on two different threads! Markle, WHY do you feel so inadequate that you must start multiple threads and write multiple posts on the same topic?

Most of us have confidence in making our points, and only need to make a post one time.......

There is such a thing as Spam, you know...

Some [white], of course.  But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men    AGAIN, WORDSLINGER BITES THE DUST:   Spam

Tell us where that one lonely post is located?

This post totally destroyed the lies being told by others. Not mentioning any names.... This is important and I fully realize you do not want anyone to see the FACTS!

2seaoat

you do not want anyone to see the FACTS!

I don't look at things like folks who live in the bubble. What I see is 15k dead Americans shot by police since after 911, and less than 1k Americans killed by terrorists here and abroad. I think I see the facts quite clearly. We live in a police state and Americans have a better chance being killed by a police officer than a terrorist. I guess we should declare war on the police......I mean that is the argument you have advanced in regard to terrorists. Bomb bomb bomb Iran. Rather than treating terrorism as criminal acts you want a war......so do not be surprised when criminals kill police in cowardly acts under the guise of war against the terror in American streets. They are wrong and you are wrong. Police who break the law should be prosecuted and terrorists who break the law should be prosecuted, and this idea of feeding the bottom line of MIC by growing the Military, or protecting the 1% who are stealing America by creating an environment of fear exploited by the politics of the same. You sell evil propaganda Mr. Markle, and sometimes you cannot see the trees for the forest.

2seaoat wrote:you do not want anyone to see the FACTS!

I don't look at things like folks who live in the bubble. What I see is 15k dead Americans shot by police since after 911, and less than 1k Americans killed by terrorists here and abroad. I think I see the facts quite clearly. We live in a police state and Americans have a better chance being killed by a police officer than a terrorist. ... you cannot see the trees for the forest.

Why do you stop there? Where are the statistics for murders in large inner cities since 9/11? Want to make a bet that the killings by felons in chi, ny, philly, no, baltimore... dwarf police killings? But what do you focus on inside of your bubble?

You seriously couldn't drink anymore koolaid.

polecat

polecat

So long as society preserves the role of police as arbiters of justified violence, racist brutality will remain.

Markle

Markle

I don't look at things like folks who live in the bubble.  What I see is 15k dead Americans shot by police since after 911, and less than 1k Americans killed by terrorists here and abroad.   I think I see the facts quite clearly.   We live in a police state and Americans have a better chance being killed by a police officer than a terrorist.    I guess we should declare war on the police......I mean that is the argument you have advanced in regard to terrorists.  Bomb bomb bomb Iran.   Rather than treating terrorism as criminal acts you want a war......so do not be surprised when criminals kill police in cowardly acts under the guise of war against the terror in American streets.   They are wrong and you are wrong.   Police who break the law should be prosecuted and terrorists who break the law should be prosecuted, and this idea of feeding the bottom line of MIC by growing the Military, or protecting the 1% who are stealing America by creating an environment of fear exploited by the politics of the same.  You sell evil propaganda Mr. Markle, and sometimes you cannot see the trees for the forest.

Once again, my Progressive good friends love to make it up as they go.

"Though the U.S. government does not have a database collecting information about the total number of police involved shootings each year, it’s estimated that between 500 and 1,000 Americans are killed by police officers each year. Since 9/11, about 5,000 Americans have been killed by U.S. police officers, which is almost equivalent to the number of U.S. soldiers who have been killed in the line of duty in Iraq.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/us-police-murdered-5000-innocent-civilians-since-911/172029/

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

I don't look at things like folks who live in the bubble.  What I see is 15k dead Americans shot by police since after 911, and less than 1k Americans killed by terrorists here and abroad.   I think I see the facts quite clearly.   We live in a police state and Americans have a better chance being killed by a police officer than a terrorist.    I guess we should declare war on the police......I mean that is the argument you have advanced in regard to terrorists.  Bomb bomb bomb Iran.   Rather than treating terrorism as criminal acts you want a war......so do not be surprised when criminals kill police in cowardly acts under the guise of war against the terror in American streets.   They are wrong and you are wrong.   Police who break the law should be prosecuted and terrorists who break the law should be prosecuted, and this idea of feeding the bottom line of MIC by growing the Military, or protecting the 1% who are stealing America by creating an environment of fear exploited by the politics of the same.  You sell evil propaganda Mr. Markle, and sometimes you cannot see the trees for the forest.

"Though the U.S. government does not have a database collecting information about the total number of police involved shootings each year, it’s estimated that between 500 and 1,000 Americans are killed by police officers each year. Since 9/11, about 5,000 Americans have been killed by U.S. police officers, which is almost equivalent to the number of U.S. soldiers who have been killed in the line of duty in Iraq.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/us-police-murdered-5000-innocent-civilians-since-911/172029/

It is clear our fascist forum member is proud that American cops have shot to death ONLY 5,000 victims since September 2001. That's some 330 fellow Americans per year -- and a figure Markle celebrates. The Guardian lists 1145 lethal shootings by cops in 2015, and so far in 2016 581 victims of police shootings. It also appears that there is no federal effort to maintain data in regard to lethal cop shootings. But, considering both houses in congress are dominated by republicans, it's not difficult to understand why counting the victims of police violence hasn't been a priority.

Reality.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

It is clear our fascist forum member is proud that American cops have shot to death ONLY 5,000 victims since September 2001.  That's some 330 fellow Americans per year -- and a figure Markle celebrates.  The Guardian lists 1145 lethal shootings by cops in 2015, and so far in 2016 581 victims of police shootings.  It also appears that there is no federal effort to maintain data in regard to lethal cop shootings.  But, considering both houses in congress are dominated by republicans, it's not difficult to understand why counting the victims of police violence hasn't been a priority.  

Reality.

How many of those were a good shoot?  

Then again, we're learned that you are not very good with numbers.  Water boils at what?  232 degrees?  

We've also learned that you deny the definition of infinitesimal.  Which, as someone who claims to be a writer is somewhat surprising.

Lol... the part I like best is "That's some 330 fellow Americans per year"... which as we all know is dwarfed by chi alone.

Nice faux outrage... lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum