Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The ISSUE IS NOT GUNS, THE ISSUE IS HAVING NO PLAN, WHATSOEVER TO FIGHT ISIS.

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

The ISSUE IS NOT GUNS, THE ISSUE IS HAVING NO PLAN, WHATSOEVER TO FIGHT ISIS.

The failed administration of Lame Duck President Obama admits they have no long term plan to beat ISIS. His goal is to run the clock out and escape office without having to DO ANYTHING.

A role this President is infinitely familiar with unless he has a desk on his golf course.

2seaoat

The issue is guns. However, as succinctly as you can make it(no Seaotian response) tell us your strategy to defeat radical Islam in its various incarnations. It should not be hard for you because you have unrelenting hate toward Muslims, so what is your plan. Take your time. If you are not just a hater, you should have a cogent plan.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

No, fool, the issue is with people like you who continually promote the Reich Wing, no matter what. I knew what you were at the PNJ; nothing has changed. All the CAPS lock you post here is nothing but lying garbage. A person would think that you'd try to temper your enthusiasm for fascism in this country; but NO, you continue to double down on the lies, take every opportunity to oppose and denigrate this administration and the Democratic candidates; yet never offer a solution to any of the dilemmas that pose themselves in the 21st Century. McCarthy would be so proud. Are you on the Trump train now? Or are you hoping for a miracle?

2seaoat

Mr. Markle spams the site, and does not enter into meaningful dialogue as to why he hates Muslims. I have asked for his plan. I have asked him a rather pointed question of what might be the origin of his hate. He has failed to answer either, and just slaps up more spam.

The "enthusiasm for fascism" interestingly comes from useful idiots who unwittingly supported the largest fascist program in our history... obamacaid. Written by special interests... to the benefit of special interests... facilitated by obama's outright lies. Congratulations comrades. I bet the german populace wasn't as ignorant as the modern "liberal"... lol.

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle spams the site, and does not enter into meaningful dialogue as to why he hates Muslims. I have asked for his plan. I have asked him a rather pointed question of what might be the origin of his hate. He has failed to answer either, and just slaps up more spam.

When did you stop beating your wife?

2seaoat

When did you stop beating your wife?

When she found my MENSA membership card and beat me to a bloody pulp......she has no use for smart men, so now I spend my time on the forum and have not beat her again as she is satisfied that I have dumbed down.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I don't think this conflicted gay Muslim, who may have been HIV positive (at least one of his gay lovers was), had anything, really, to do with ISIS. A person with common sense would not make the silly statements poster Markle makes above.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

What makes it so obscene is that folks on this forum who left and Mr. Markle have continued to scapegoat Muslims. Like the folks in ISIS are not flat out criminal perverts, and that this guy was totally screwed up from grade school yet these haters want to blame the ragheads......one former poster would blame the bible and the Koran for persecution of sexual attraction to the same sex.......just the worst type of hateful stereotypes justified because Muslims hate gays.....yet the guy who shot innocents in the church was suspected of being gay, and now this guy has been confirmed to be gay, where one of his former lovers said he hated Puerto Ricans. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/man-who-says-he-was-omar-mateens-gay-lover-speaks-out/ar-AAhpOQM?li=BBnb7Kz

The truth is that there is no war, there are just sick perverts who have been attracted to ISIS from all over the world......Muslim doctrine has about as much to do with it as somebody going to a Bette Middler concert. Just go back to the origins of the Nazi brownshirts, the street violence,, and the stereotyping propaganda, and tell me if we have not had the same here for years.....hate begets hate and we are NOT at war with Muslims, and this troubled person was going to F up independent of some ISIS connection. We need tolerance and we need a cogent policy to deal with real criminal threats.....not more hate on these forum pages.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:The "enthusiasm for fascism" interestingly comes from useful idiots who unwittingly supported the largest fascist program in our history... obamacaid. Written by special interests... to the benefit of special interests... facilitated by obama's outright lies. Congratulations comrades. I bet the german populace wasn't as ignorant as the modern "liberal"... lol.

You are so completely wrong I don't know where to start.  Our closest brush with a totalitarian fascist state was during the Bush administration, when all the rules of foreign engagement were suspended.  Most people don't know that "continuity of government" was implemented immediately after 9/11.  Most people don't understand, or they refuse to accept, that 9/11/01 couldn't have happened without the collusion of the Bush administration, at the highest levels of government.  So, we went to war in Afghanistan, although the Afghanis had done nothing, and we went to war in Iraq, which without doubt had nothing to do with 9/11, and the Patriot Act and the blanket authorization to commit war crimes were implemented...everyone waved the flag and waited almost 2 years for the investigation that never happened, because it was, when finally implemented, a complete farce of an investigation, underfunded and stacked with Bush loyalists.  

How anyone could possibly complain about a program that gave hope to so many people is beyond me.  It's obvious that the insurance companies had been getting away with outright murder since the Reagan years.  The PPACA wasn't perfect, but it was the best that could have happened under the circumstances, and it gave health coverage to many people who hadn't been able to access healthcare because of "pre-existing conditions."  The idea that Obama's health care plan is somehow subversive is ludicrous.  What was subversive is the entire "reign" of the low-life, draft-dodging, entitled piece of trash named Bush...and everyone associated with him.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:...and this troubled person was going to F up independent of some ISIS connection...

BINGO!!!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2:35 a.m.: Shooter contacted a 911 operator from inside Pulse. The call

lasted approximately 50 seconds:

(OD) Orlando Police Dispatcher

(OM) Omar Mateen

OD: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

OM: In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficent [Arabic]

OD: What?

OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of

God [Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings.

OD: What's your name?

OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the

Islamic State.

OD: Ok, What's your name?

OM: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him

[Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.

OD: Alright, where are you at?

OM: In Orlando.

OD: Where in Orlando?

[End of call.]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:2:35 a.m.: Shooter contacted a 911 operator from inside Pulse. The call

lasted approximately 50 seconds:

(OD) Orlando Police Dispatcher

(OM) Omar Mateen

OD: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

OM: In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficent [Arabic]

OD: What?

OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of

God [Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings.

OD: What's your name?

OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the

Islamic State.

OD: Ok, What's your name?

OM: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him

[Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.

OD: Alright, where are you at?

OM: In Orlando.

OD: Where in Orlando?

[End of call.]

Who's worse, a nutcase like Mateen who claims his cause was to create a Caliphic state, or current U.S. military air operations, including fighter bombers as well as drones. Mateen took out 49 people and wounded 53 more. We take out more innocent human lives as collateral damage, bombing or conducting drone strikes in Somalia, Yemen, Iraq, Syria or Libya, almost every day!.

Add up the innocent lives lost and come to your own conclusion. When it comes to real terrorism, we're still number 1. Yaaaay America!

Reality.

Two wrongs don't make a right. The targeting of innocents should never be equivocated or blurred... period.

2seaoat

Two wrongs don't make a right. The targeting of innocents should never be equivocated or blurred... period.

What an apology for Markle's idea that we are at war with Muslims, or are you making a statement that shooting fifty innocent people need your stamp of approval that it is wrong.............WTF

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle spams the site, and does not enter into meaningful dialogue as to why he hates Muslims.  I have asked for his plan.  I have asked him a rather pointed question of what might be the origin of his hate.  He has failed to answer either, and just slaps up more spam.

The ISSUE IS NOT GUNS, THE ISSUE IS HAVING NO PLAN, WHATSOEVER TO FIGHT ISIS. 69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Once again Herr Markle strikes with a cliche, as he always does when he has no real response to an ongoing comment by an opponent. Whenever you see his laughing pink panther or his latest Liar cartoon, you know he's desperate! And I absolutely love it when that fascist bastard is desperate! LOL

2seaoat wrote:Two wrongs don't make a right. The targeting of innocents should never be equivocated or blurred... period.

What an apology for Markle's idea that we are at war with Muslims, or are you making a statement that shooting fifty innocent people need your stamp of approval that it is wrong.............WTF

Lol... what are you reading into (as usual) that statement? You don't agree that targeting innocents is evil? All by itself?

If you can get past that (which I doubt)... then we can begin to look for commonalities and the contributing factors. Right?

Still following along? You may not like the results of that exercise... but to deny them is simply willful ignorance.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Once again Herr Markle strikes with a cliche, as he always does when he has no real response to an ongoing comment by an opponent.  Whenever you see his laughing pink panther or his latest Liar cartoon, you know he's desperate!  And I absolutely love it when that fascist bastard is desperate!  LOL

The ISSUE IS NOT GUNS, THE ISSUE IS HAVING NO PLAN, WHATSOEVER TO FIGHT ISIS. Whats-your-point_zpsxbxlkku2

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Once again Herr Markle strikes with a cliche, as he always does when he has no real response to an ongoing comment by an opponent.  Whenever you see his laughing pink panther or his latest Liar cartoon, you know he's desperate!  And I absolutely love it when that fascist bastard is desperate!  LOL

The ISSUE IS NOT GUNS, THE ISSUE IS HAVING NO PLAN, WHATSOEVER TO FIGHT ISIS. Whats-your-point_zpsxbxlkku2

Seaoat asked you why you hate all Muslims, and what was your plan on how to fight ISIS. Why didn't you answer him?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle spams the site, and does not enter into meaningful dialogue as to why he hates Muslims.  I have asked for his plan.  I have asked him a rather pointed question of what might be the origin of his hate.  He has failed to answer either, and just slaps up more spam.

Not my job to develop a winning strategy to defeat ISIS. That would be Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama's job. HE has no strategy and that even frustrates the Pentagon.

PLEASE show us all where I have ever say I HATE MUSLIMS. Go for it!

I have said and I DO VEHEMENTLY HATE what the RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS, ISIS, al Qaeda are doing to our failing country and the rest of the world.

2seaoat

This shooter was muslim, was an American, and was gay.....yet Mr. Markle associated him with being radical Islam.....which is basically saying that the Muslim religion is radical......that all people are gay.......and everybody is an American.......propaganda must connect the dots.........and I noticed you have no theoretical plan on how to defeat an imaginary enemy this war you have created in your head. There are military actions in Syria and Iraq, but there is NO war in America against Muslims. So if you cannot give a plan, and you constantly use propaganda to connect bad things to a religion....you are a scapegoater, and those scapegoaters in Nazi Germany had to find somebody to scapegoat to make them normal in the early days of the brown shirts, and I am pretty sure I have finally figured this out with clear tracks on the sand and snow as to a common trail some take here.

Wrong... nobody is saying that the muslim religion in total is radical. Nothing after starting with a lie has credibility. Why are you doing that so often now? Just looking for shortcuts cause you can't keep up anymore? Or just intellectual laziness in general?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:This shooter was muslim, was an American, and was gay.....yet Mr. Markle associated him with being radical Islam.....which is basically saying that the Muslim religion is radical......that all people are gay.......and everybody is an American.......propaganda must connect the dots.........and I noticed you have no theoretical plan on how to defeat an imaginary enemy this war you have created in your head.   There are military actions in Syria and Iraq, but there is NO war in America against Muslims.   So if you cannot give a plan, and you constantly use propaganda to connect bad things to a religion....you are a scapegoater, and those scapegoaters in Nazi Germany had to find somebody to scapegoat to make them normal in the early days of the brown shirts, and I am pretty sure I have finally figured this out with clear tracks on the sand and snow as to a common trail some take here.

The ISSUE IS NOT GUNS, THE ISSUE IS HAVING NO PLAN, WHATSOEVER TO FIGHT ISIS. 69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2

You're going over the edge along with all your comrades.  Why do you and our buds demand on denying that the savage in Orlando was a Radical Islamic Terrorist?

Here, as you well know, is what the savage himself said.  Of course, you and the other Progressives here think they know better what was in his mind.

Bottom line, he was a Radical, Islamic Savage.

After outcry, FBI releases full transcript of Orlando nightclub shooting call

By Ralph Ellis and Michael Pearson, CNN
Updated 9:42 AM ET, Tue June 21, 2016

"Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan was among the critics of the omissions, and the agency released the full, unredacted transcript of the call in the afternoon.

In explaining its change of mind, the FBI said in a news release: "As much of this information had been previously reported, we have re-issued the complete transcript to include these references in order to provide the highest level of transparency possible under the circumstances."

Mateen spoke to a 911 dispatcher at 2:35 a.m. June 12, more than 30 minutes after he first opened fire on the club.

"I let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings," Mateen told the dispatcher, according to the transcript.

When the dispatcher asked for his name, Mateen replied: "My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State."

The ISIS reference was not a surprise. CNN has previously reported that Mateen pledged allegiance to ISIS during a 911 call from the gay nightclub, citing a U.S. official."

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/20/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/index.html

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Yes, Mateen was a radical Islamic terrorist. He was also an unstable closet homosexual, a wife abuser, and a certifiable nutcase. Was he using ISIS for his excuse to murder gay men?

Markle may have some insight in this case, as I recall he spent some time exploring San Francisco's bath houses, and of his thousands of comments in this forum, I don't remember even one that didn't mention gays in a pejorative manner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum