Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

3 hours to shoot the killer.....and details are being silenced as criticism increases

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Folks are being stonewalled, and as I raised immediately after when the police chief silenced the entire department from talking to the media.....a year from now the families will see the second horror.........guaranteed. If the media does not investigate, and if training and best practices are not updated because of a department covering their asz on a three hour response to ONE shooter.......then other departments will repeat the mistakes of Colombine.

This has to be about training and best practices. The Israelis NEVER stonewalled, but learned and adopted.

The killers 911 calls will be released today... censored of his support and loyalty to radical islamic terrorism.

(that means you can ignore that elephant completely comrade)

2seaoat

What I saw this morning is that the shooter said he was doing this for the bombings in Syria and Iraq. Tell me would it be the great radical Americanism if folks were dropping bombs on America and killing civilians and Americans abroad were striking out on those responsible for the same? Which came first......the chicken or the egg. We supported the nation of Israel which I believe was the right thing to do, but displaced Palestinians and filled camps in the middle east as the poverty and suffering was obvious to all. We interjected ourselves into a region which basically since Jefferson was SOS we have tried to avoid the region and involvement in the same.........but tell me who made the shooter as a kid get kicked out of school after 911, and tell me as an American living in a country which was bombing American civilians.......would you have sorrow if some Americans hijacked a plane and ran it into a building. What we are spoon fed is that these folks are terrorists, but the perception in much of the world is that they are heroes fighting the killing of innocents.........I have a simple solution......get the hell out of the middle east and let them solve their own problems with us sending support to Israel, but NOT our blood and kids.

Now an apologist for the targeting of innocents... sickening.

2seaoat

Now an apologist for the targeting of innocents... sickening.

No need to apologize for anything, but to have a strategy which prevents the same again. Not recognizing the problem and having on Fox News real discussions of Congress declaring war on radical Islam is compounding the problem which you believe identifying the same is an apology. Yes, something is sickening.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum