Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

little Marco is believed to announce Florida Senate bid

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

If anybody votes for this man who basically took his senate seat for granted feeding his enormous ego and tiny hands.........if the voters elect this guy to the senate again......well they deserve the likes of Rubio and Trump.....pure insanity.

He is a phony politician who has spent six years trying to scam Floridians that he was different. He is a flim flam man.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

He doesn't even like being a Senator.... Worst Senate attendance record of all 100 Senators.

Florida Republicans will likely eagerly try to return him to the Senate, though....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

How can one's ego so cloud your judgment to think that people will forget some of the dialogue which was some of the worst campaign rhetoric I have heard in 64 years. I cannot think of any person rewarding a person by voting for this man. I actually liked this man when he came to Pensacola and talked about the BP spill, but can never look at him the same.....he is just a typical self serving politican.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

David Jolly, the placeholder, has dropped out. Here is the Democrat running against Rubio:

2seaoat

Murphy seems like a reasonable fellow. Thanks for posting. I had not heard him talk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum