Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reid laying groundwork for Warren to run as VP

+4
Markle
Floridatexan
Sal
Wordslinger
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Read the piece:

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/37370-focus-harry-reid-is-quietly-laying-the-groundwork-for-elizabeth-warren-to-be-vice-president.

If this happens, most all of Bernie's supporters will vote for HRC.

Sal

Sal

You know, a few weeks ago I would've said no way that's happening.

Warren is wielding a big stick in the Senate and the VP can be a real nothing burger.

But, they've allowed her name to float for too long to just be a trial balloon.

She has to be interested and/or under serious consideration.

The lure of a historic all female ticket is hard to resist.

I didn't think it would ever happen, but I love Warren, so I'm totally on board.

She's a waaaay better candidate than Sanders.

I would imagine she's demanding major concessions, so it's all good.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I can see why.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Read the piece:

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/37370-focus-harry-reid-is-quietly-laying-the-groundwork-for-elizabeth-warren-to-be-vice-president.

Reid laying groundwork for Warren to run as VP AnimatedLaughterPink

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I agree that Warren on the ticket would bring in the Bernie crowd and bring in more independent women voters and probably ensure that Clinton wins the election.  And of course it would win over all the Indian vote since Warren is the descendant of Pocahontas. lol
I'll bet we'll see a poll coming out to determine how much it helps the democrats to put Warren on the ticket.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Read the piece:

Reid laying groundwork for Warren to run as VP AnimatedLaughterPink

No doubt your cliche laughing pink panther has meaning to you, but in the context of my comment, what is it that you find funny?  Or is this just another time when you wanted to respond but were unable to find words to do the job?  Consider, my laughing friend: If Warren joins Hillary on the democratic ticket Trump is doomed and the supreme court shifts to the hard left. Now that's something I can laugh at ...

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:No doubt your cliche laughing pink panther has meaning to you, but in the context of my comment, what is it that you find funny?  Or is this just another time when you wanted to respond but were unable to find words to do the job?  

I was wondering the same thing.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Let's hope poster Pacedog returns to the forum before the election. Posters Markle and Pacedog will be interesting to watch if a Clinton/Warren ticket arises.  I can only imagine the entertaining cut-and-pastes and the fodder we will be offered as absolute fear puts a chokehold on the most ardent of wingnuts.

We are facing the most Earth-shaking and, I might say, interesting election of my lifetime. Let's hope we have posters Markle and Pacedog to also make it entertaining!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:We are facing the most Earth-shaking and, I might say, interesting election of my lifetime. Let's hope we have posters Markle and Pacedog to also make it entertaining!

I guess we each have our own definition of entertainment.

Telstar

Telstar

I don't know if America is ready to buy a ticket with two women but it's looking like Americans will buy anything but Trump.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum