Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The plastic Trump family

+3
RealLindaL
Sal
2seaoat
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The plastic Trump family Empty The plastic Trump family 6/7/2016, 9:12 pm

2seaoat

I am watching Trump on Fox speak now, and his family is framing him......his sons cannot hide the silver spoons sticking out of their fluffed hair, and his stephford women........it tells the whole story.

2The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/7/2016, 9:19 pm

Sal

Sal

How long can he stay on script?

I'm playing the long game and betting he can make it until tommorow before returning to form on Twitter.

3The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/7/2016, 9:42 pm

2seaoat

PPP.......I mean somebody said it best on morning Joe......he has no campaign structure, and when you do not even understand a thing about what you are talking about for six months and fricking voters vote for this man......we as the American people have deep seated problems.

4The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/8/2016, 1:15 am

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:PPP.......I mean somebody said it best on morning Joe......he has no campaign structure, and when you do not even understand a thing about what you are talking about for six months and fricking voters vote for this man......we as the American people have deep seated problems.

We most certainly do, and it's extremely disconcerting, to put it mildly.

5The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/9/2016, 11:46 pm

Vikingwoman

I thought I'd throw up when Trump's wife said she married him for his mind. Give me an effing break!

6The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/10/2016, 5:37 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

2seaoat wrote:PPP.......I mean somebody said it best on morning Joe......he has no campaign structure, and when you do not even understand a thing about what you are talking about for six months and fricking voters vote for this man......we as the American people have deep seated problems.

I agree with you 100%. As I've said before here, Trump doesn't frighten me. The fact that so many Americans idolize him and his racism and childish rants, is truly frightening! If this was science fiction, those folks would be the aliens. Reality.

7The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/10/2016, 6:41 am

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:

I agree with you 100%.  As I've said before here, Trump doesn't frighten me.  The fact that so many Americans idolize him and his racism and childish rants, is truly frightening!  If this was science fiction, those folks would be the aliens.  Reality.

I know.

Otherwise seemingly rational people have written they might vote for him in response to a boring establishment candidate.

It defies all logic and ethics.

8The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/11/2016, 12:21 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:

I agree with you 100%.  As I've said before here, Trump doesn't frighten me.  The fact that so many Americans idolize him and his racism and childish rants, is truly frightening!  If this was science fiction, those folks would be the aliens.  Reality.

I third that.  I see the Trump show like I do the Oral Roberts show.
It's not Oral Roberts who scares me but instead it's the morons who let themselves fall prey to it.  They scare the shit outta me.
And what's even scarier, is I fell prey to it myself in the beginning.

9The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/11/2016, 2:25 am

Telstar

Telstar

It's not Oral Roberts who scares me but instead it's the morons who let themselves fall prey to it.  They scare the shit outta me.
And what's even scarier, is I fell prey to it myself in the beginning.

[/quote]

Fell prey to Roberts or Trump?

10The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/11/2016, 9:07 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Telstar wrote:

And what's even scarier,  is I fell prey to it myself in the beginning.

Fell prey to Roberts or Trump?[/quote]

I remember watching Oral Roberts on tv in black and white in the 50's when I was a kid.  The whole thing was him sitting in a big highback chair (like Santa Claus and the Pope sit in) in the middle of a stage in a small auditorium.  And people were lined up on the left aisle waiting their turn to go past him.  Each one would then stop in front of him and he would put his hands on their head and say "PuhRAISE JEEEEZus,  HEAL".  and then they would throw away their crutches and they could walk again.

Even though I was only 8 or 9 years old I began to smell a rat with that from the gitgo.

But here I am at age 67 being taken in by this character.  It was because I hated the ideology driven political rasslin that's holding the country hostage.
I thought Trump represented pragmatism that could break through the ideological divide mainly because,  like me,  he didn't seem to possess any ideology.  He just knew like me that our politics is fucked up.   And I liked the way he seem to be authentically plain spoken.

It's the like the old adage,  only a greedy person can get conned out of his money.  I was so "greedy" to see a change that I let myself get conned.

Last edited by Bob on 6/11/2016, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

11The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/11/2016, 9:11 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Of course Seaoat has another theory. He believes listening to "Southern Rock" made me a racist so I supported Trump because he's a racist. lol

12The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/12/2016, 1:50 am

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:It's the like the old adage,  only a greedy person can get conned out of his money.  I was so "greedy" to see a change that I let myself get conned.

Would that a vast majority of original Trump supporters would have the honesty and character to admit that, Bob.   I fear that many, many others who have now seen the light as to Trump, are so entrenched in their 'loyalty' to him (or, rather, in their own prior strong declarations of same), that pride or whatever will not allow them to back off their support of Trump, or perhaps even consciously realize their original error of judgment.  It's a worry.

13The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/12/2016, 2:18 am

Telstar

Telstar

LOL I remember watching Roberts when I was about 6 years old. Even then I had my doubts but it was fun to watch on TV, just like wrasslin.' Anyone who believes that stuff should see the movie Marjoe. As for southern rock I consider Duane Allman a guitar god, along with Clapton.( hopefully Clapton wised up now that he cleaned up his act) I consider Greg Allman Cher's second husband.

14The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/12/2016, 2:21 am

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Bob wrote:It's the like the old adage,  only a greedy person can get conned out of his money.  I was so "greedy" to see a change that I let myself get conned.

Would that a vast majority of original Trump supporters would have the honesty and character to admit that, Bob.   I fear that many, many others who have now seen the light as to Trump, are so entrenched in their 'loyalty' to him (or, rather, in their own prior strong declarations of same), that pride or whatever will not allow them to back off their support of Trump, or perhaps even consciously realize their original error of judgment.  It's a worry.

Great post Linda.

15The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/12/2016, 2:27 am

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Great post Linda.

Thanks for saying, Tel, but I just hope I'm wrong.   I guess we'll find out in November, when the anonymity of the polling place may allow for the truth to ring out loud and clear (she says hopefully).

16The plastic Trump family Empty Re: The plastic Trump family 6/12/2016, 7:01 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Telstar wrote: As for southern rock I consider Duane Allman a guitar god, along with Clapton.( hopefully Clapton wised up now that he cleaned up his act) I consider Greg Allman Cher's second husband.

Gregg was always in the shadow of his brother.  But his contribution shouldn't be overlooked.  He was the vocalist (and a damn good one) and the songwriter.  And a damn good Hammond B3 player.

Did you grow up in Pensacola,  Telstar?  If not,  you may not be aware that the Allmans were a fixture around P'Cola and P'Cola Beach in the mid-60's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum