Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sal

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sal Empty Sal 6/6/2016, 9:29 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal.  Are you ready?Sal Ct140310

2Sal Empty Re: Sal 6/6/2016, 2:22 pm

Sal

Sal

We've had a couple of pretty heavy bands pass through with more to come later.

It appears that this will largely just be a big rain event for us, which we can always use.

We had out-of-town guests coming to stay with us this week, and they canceled because of this, so there's the silver lining to this storm.

3Sal Empty Re: Sal 6/6/2016, 3:02 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Good deal

4Sal Empty Re: Sal 6/6/2016, 4:33 pm

knothead

knothead

Well thanks to joani for clarifying . . . . I honestly couldn't figure the pic out as I have been so busy trying to get our house on the market I am more clueless than usual but NOW I see the big picture . . . . hang in there Sal!

5Sal Empty Re: Sal 6/6/2016, 4:39 pm

Sal

Sal

Have another strong band moving through now.

More wind with this one.

The most remarkable thing has been the humidity level.

Oy vey! It's a real schvitz out there.

6Sal Empty Re: Sal 6/6/2016, 6:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Humidity was bad here.

7Sal Empty Re: Sal 6/6/2016, 7:33 pm

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:Humidity was bad here.

Every afternoon we sit on our deck and have a drink (or two) before dinner but it actually is quite pleasant today with a gentle breeze but the next three days will be more uncomfortable . . . . humidity sucks!

8Sal Empty Re: Sal 6/7/2016, 1:31 am

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Humidity was bad here.

Every afternoon we sit on our deck and have a drink (or two) before dinner but it actually is quite pleasant today with a gentle breeze but the next three days will be more uncomfortable . . . . humidity sucks!

I know it's gonna be hot here, knot, but we were hoping for slightly less humidity Tuesday with the predicted NW breeze....no?

Sal, glad things weren't worse where you are, even if you're schvitzin' some.

Heard on The Weather Channel that there hasn't been a direct hurricane hit on the Tampa/St. Pete area since 1921, such that hardly anyone alive there now remembers what it's like.  Blissful ignorance abounds, apparently.  May it stay that way!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum