Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump and Hillary --- BAD FOR AMERICA!

+3
Sal
2seaoat
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:ABILITY, EXPERIENCE, POLICIES, GOALS, to be irrelevant, unimportant

A very good description of Trump humpers like yourself.

Your words, not mine.

Salinsky wrote:In 2008, we gave you the first non-white President.

Now, we are on the cusp of breaking the 229 year testicular lock on the Oval Office.

Go, Democrats!!

cheers cheers cheers

Yes, diversity should be celebrated.

Especially in highly qualified and competent candidates such as Secretary Clinton and President Obama.

Meanwhile, your side is on the cusp of nominating one of the most substanceless, erratic, and moronic candidates in our nation's history in the form of a vulgar talking yam.

You must be so proud.

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:For Telstar

Yes that was the buildup for his hair shaving match at Wrestlemania. If or when he loses the election I wouldn't be surprised if he challenged Hillary before next years Wrestlemania.

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:Also for Telstar

Kind of like wrestle speak when they use words like push or turning red to green. I think what Trump is doing to his party is turning green to red.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sal thinks Hillary Rodham Clinton is a highly qualified candidate. He touts her accomplishments and ignores her totally corrupt relationship with Wall Street and Corporate cronyism.

Read this quote from Ronnie Dugger in Reader Supported News:

"In a January 16th debate Sanders said, “I don’t take money from the big banks. I don’t take personal speaking fees for Goldman Sachs.” In Austin he said to 10,000 people that Clinton has a superPAC, as he does not, that is giving her millions of dollars from drug companies, fossil fuel industries, and the like, with the donors kept secret. Every candidate says “But they won’t influence me,” Sanders said, adding: “Very simple. Why are they giving me several million dollars?” In a February 11th debate, Clinton accused him of smearing her on the topic. “A low blow,” he replied. “People aren’t dumb. Why in God’s name does Wall Street make large campaign contributions? I guess for the fun of it. They just want to throw money around.” In a debate April 14th he said while alongside her, “I don’t think you’re going to stand up to the big money interests when you take their money.”

To capture votes, this lying, neocon, warmongering Wall Street champion says she's going to save the middle class and level the economic playing field. Sal, do you really think we're all that stupid?

2seaoat

I think she can make real progress when elected President. I do not want to pop the bubble of Bernie naivety, but there will be no revolution until you can win congress and this idea that the problem is about one person in the white house is idiotic........until congress represents the American people, it matters little what contributions are made and how much control they have over the white house when folks in congress are working more on reelection and fundraising than committee time running this government. The real corruption is not even being addressed, because the incumbents are not going to cut off their nose to spite their face.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Telstar wrote:
Bob wrote:For Telstar

Yes that was the buildup for his hair shaving match at Wrestlemania. If or when he loses the election I wouldn't be surprised if he challenged Hillary before next years Wrestlemania.

I don't think this creep ever wears anything but a suit and made in china tie.  He even wears a suit and made in china tie when he's wrastlin.
I bet if he goes to the beach he's wearin a suit and made in china tie.
This character is nothing but a weirdo.

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:Sal thinks Hillary Rodham Clinton is a highly qualified candidate.  He touts her accomplishments and ignores her totally corrupt relationship with Wall Street and Corporate cronyism.

Read this quote from Ronnie Dugger in Reader Supported News:

"In a January 16th debate Sanders said, “I don’t take money from the big banks. I don’t take personal speaking fees for Goldman Sachs.” In Austin he said to 10,000 people that Clinton has a superPAC, as he does not, that is giving her millions of dollars from drug companies, fossil fuel industries, and the like, with the donors kept secret. Every candidate says “But they won’t influence me,” Sanders said, adding: “Very simple. Why are they giving me several million dollars?” In a February 11th debate, Clinton accused him of smearing her on the topic. “A low blow,” he replied. “People aren’t dumb. Why in God’s name does Wall Street make large campaign contributions? I guess for the fun of it. They just want to throw money around.” In a debate April 14th he said while alongside her, “I don’t think you’re going to stand up to the big money interests when you take their money.”

To capture votes, this lying, neocon, warmongering Wall Street champion says she's going to save the middle class and level the economic playing field.  Sal, do you really think we're all that stupid?

I understand you had a rough night.

I'll give you a few moments to get yourself together.

He's dead on right... and that didn't even focus on the clinton slushfund foundation. She's a terrible choice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum