Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump is the "id"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trump is the "id" Empty Trump is the "id" 6/4/2016, 12:03 pm

2seaoat

I heard someone today in a tribute to Ali say that Trump is America's "id", and I thought this was the most succinct and accurate summary of the man.

According to this model of the psyche, the id is the set of uncoordinated instinctual trends; the super-ego plays the critical and moralizing role; and the ego is the organized, realistic part that mediates between the desires of the id and the super-ego.

Trump uses this unfiltered id to appeal to those who think controls on the id are bad and that instinctual and uncoordinated actions are how you run a country......Trump represents the fall of civilization, maybe not in a dramatic sense, but one where the most base behaviors are elevated and there are no rules. This man must never be commander in chief.

2Trump is the "id" Empty Re: Trump is the "id" 6/4/2016, 12:23 pm

I highly doubt that he could do worse than this print and spend admin... or the inept foreign policy of obama/hillary/kerry.

He would certainly be better suited to making better international deals.

But in the end he's just another govt solution progressive shill.

3Trump is the "id" Empty Re: Trump is the "id" 6/4/2016, 12:44 pm

RealLindaL

Actually in the end he's just a pitiful blowhard demagogue who's only beholden to himself and to winning at all costs.

4Trump is the "id" Empty Re: Trump is the "id" 6/4/2016, 1:09 pm

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:Actually in the end he's just a pitiful blowhard demagogue who's only beholden to himself and to winning at all costs.

Trump is the "id" AnimatedLaughterPink

5Trump is the "id" Empty Re: Trump is the "id" 6/4/2016, 1:26 pm

2seaoat

I know that PK cannot stomach the man, but now we have found our first Trump supporter on this entire forum........Please tell me what about this man would make you vote for this man to become President?

6Trump is the "id" Empty Re: Trump is the "id" 6/4/2016, 1:34 pm

2seaoat wrote:I know that PK cannot stomach the man, but now we have found our first Trump supporter on this entire forum........Please tell me what about this man would make you vote for this man to become President?

I would never... repeat NEVER... vote for trump... period. Yet he would still be a better choice than hillary.

7Trump is the "id" Empty Re: Trump is the "id" 6/4/2016, 1:39 pm

2seaoat

I remember twenty years ago thinking the exact same thing about Hilary......but I will vote for her and not vote for Johnson again because to not vote for Hillary in my mind is a vote for Trump.

8Trump is the "id" Empty Re: Trump is the "id" 6/4/2016, 5:49 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Yet he would still be a better choice than hillary.

Trump is the "id" Trump-be-my-urologist-luckovich

9Trump is the "id" Empty Re: Trump is the "id" 6/5/2016, 1:03 am

RealLindaL

Terrific cartoon. Thanks for posting, Sal. You always know what to say or post to hit the nail on the head.

10Trump is the "id" Empty Re: Trump is the "id" 6/5/2016, 4:46 pm

Telstar

Telstar

We get the President we vote for. If America votes for Trump, Americans will have to swallow what America gets.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum