Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just what we need. Yet another thread with the word "bob" in the title.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It looks like Ghandi is right. The number of posts and the variety of the discussion seems to have diminished because of me. So I'm going to try to do what I can to make amends and then hopefully the forum is not dead and it can recover from this.
I think it would help if we can make the words "bob", "naughtbob", and "buttman" disappear. And about the only way that can happen is if there are no more posts either by me (while using those names) or about me. And with time, all references to naughtbob or bob or buttman will move off the front page.

And then at some point after the forum moves away from this and onto other discussion, I'll register with a different username and join in again. But this time I'll refrain from making any mention of religion or religious faith, either mine or anyone else's.

I don't know if this will work. But it's worth a try.

Last edited by ButtMan on 6/17/2012, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total

ButtMan wrote:It looks like Alecto is right. The number of posts and the variety of the discussion seems to have diminished because of me. So I'm going to try to do what I can to make amends and then hopefully the forum is not dead and it can recover from this.
I think it would help if we can make the words "bob", "naughtbob", and "buttman" disappear. And about the only way that can happen is if there are no more posts either by me (while using those names) or about me. And with time, all references to naughtbob or bob or buttman will move off the front page.

And then at some point after the forum moves away from this and onto other discussion, I'll register with a different username and join in again. But this time I'll refrain from making any mention of religion or religious faith, either mine or anyone else's.

I don't know if this will work. But it's worth a try.

Whoa, I never said that, that was ghandi

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

alecto wrote:

Sorry, Alecto. I just edited the first post and corrected that. I got the names mixed up cause I'm a little rattled right now. I just read an email from Eric and he said he didn't want to have any more contact with me.

Is anyone familiar with the episode of "WKRP in Cincinnati" and the line from it "as God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly"? Well as God is my witness, I didn't know that post to teo would cause all this. If I had I would never have written it.
But the damage is done and now it's important to try to keep it from doing further damage.

Yella

Yella

ButtMan wrote:
alecto wrote:

Sorry, Alecto. I just edited the first post and corrected that. I got the names mixed up cause I'm a little rattled right now. I just read an email from Eric and he said he didn't want to have any more contact with me.

Is anyone familiar with the episode of "WKRP in Cincinnati" and the line from it "as God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly"? Well as God is my witness, I didn't know that post to teo would cause all this. If I had I would never have written it.
But the damage is done and now it's important to try to keep it from doing further damage.

Bob, just be yourself,write whatever it is that is on your mind.Your detractors will either ignore you or they will argue which is why we are all here. To agree or argue with each other. Occasionaly somebody will have a true revelation that will cause them to think of a given subject in a different light than before.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Exactly, Yella. Go ahead Bob, be your own self. If it offends folks, then they are the one with the problem, not you. Just keep on keepin' on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum