Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What the F happened to tonight's Kelly/Trump interview?

+2
RealLindaL
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Kelly and Fox News have been promoting this program for several days on all the media. And then it comes showtime, and the damn thing is pre-empted with no explanation as to why.

What gives?

RealLindaL

Dunno . You sure it was for tonight?  For some reason I thought it was Wednesday night.  Probably wrong.

OK, just googled it -- guess it was tonight (we were too busy watching the season finale of NCIS).   Here's a supposed video of the whole interview -- haven't watched it yet but the comments below the video description don't look too great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAUT-9d-mCM

Anybody see this live on Fox tonight?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nobody saw it on Fox because Fox didn't air it.
Instead they pre-empted her show for election coverage.
But what is so odd about that is they knew it was election
night long ago. So why in the name of sense would they schedule
the interview for tonight and hype the shit out of it being on tonight?
I've been watching television since 1949 and I've never seen anything so stupid.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay I take that back.  I have seen stupider shit than that on tv before.
The marriage of Tiny Tim and Miss Vicki comes to mind. And if you're too young to know what that was just youtube it.

Sal

Sal

I don't think it was on Faux News and was never scheduled to be.  I think it was on the regular Fox Network (channel 13 in Tampa). She's got some new talk show type gig in prime time. I surfed by it last night but didn't stop to watch any of it. I've had my fill of the Trumpster Fire.

Sal

Sal

Yup ...

http://money.cnn.com/2016/05/17/media/megyn-kelly-presents-review-donald-trump/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That's what happens when you have two tv channels both with the same name and when you're promoting a program you don't make it clear which fucking Fox channel it's on. ESPECIALLY when it's NOT going to be presented on the Fox channel Megyn Kelly always appears on.
That goddamn well SHOULD have been made clear. Idiots.

polecat

polecat

Meanwhile back at the Ranch...

Look, Trump's policy on the minimum wage has been very consistent-- he will raise AND get rid of the minimum wage AND let the States decide.- Tea Party Cat

Something is seriously wrong with America. Trump is not the answer: He is the result. - Mrs. Betty Bowers

Somehow, Trump's refusal to release his tax returns doesn't worry me as much as his habit of talking like Hitler. - Andy Borowitz

Right now Donald Trump is physically beating his accountants until they erase those Clinton Foundation donations from his tax returns. - John Fugelsang

It's a good thing Mexico will pay for that giant wall because it doesn't sound like Trump contributes much in the way of taxes. - John Fugelsang

There is enough in Donald Trump's past to to disqualify him for a job at Kinko's. - Andy Borowitz

A new poll shows Hillary Clinton just one point ahead of Donald Trump nationally. And now Canada is thinking about building a wall." –Seth Meyers

Some people say they would only vote for Hillary if she were running against the worst person in the world. Obviously this is good news for her. - Andy Borowitz

2seaoat

That goddamn well SHOULD have been made clear. Idiots.

Embarassed

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob calm down. Fox channel and Fox News Network two different stations..I bet ut wI'll be repeated..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum