Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SpaceX does it again: Rocket lands on platform in ocean (2 in a row!)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That is two in a row. Now they need to do it with one of the recovered and refurbished boosters to show they have a truly reusable launch system.

To work for a company like SpaceX has to be awesome. In the video you hear workers chanting "USA! USA!...." No country in the world with a space program is doing it like we are--with the private sector LEADING in key areas. Elon Musk is one of the early 21st Century great men....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I had to default to a spare laptop this afternoon as my main computer had some glitches that precluded me connecting to the Internet. Nothing that a System Restore could not cure, and while I was at it, I repaired my Netgear WNA1100 connection so I can now go either wired or wireless from my spot. And, putting Windows 10 on the spare laptop while it is still free (you must upgrade by July 29th if you want to get it free).

But while that was going on, I watched this video of SpaceX's first 2016 Dragon resupply mission to the International Space Station in April of this year. This mission coincided with their first successful recovery of the 1st stage on the drone ship.

This is a vibrant company, and I got caught up with observing the demographics of the SpaceX employee force as shown in this video. SpaceX employs few dinosaurs (i.e., Baby Boomers). It is all Gen X and Millennials.

Let me declare to you, the future belongs to the Millennials. I hope I live long enough to see the first Millennial president of the United States.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum