Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OH OH

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OH OH Empty OH OH 5/16/2016, 8:04 pm

2seaoat

Fought almost three hour commute from western Illinois to Northwestern Hospital.....I told my wife.....maybe you should drive because I am not hitting on all cylinders, but then decided I could handle it. Get to the Hospital exhausted and find a parking spot in the garage. It took them an hour and a half to see me and give me my shots. I am struggling to get back downstairs....pay my parking fee, and then I see my car.....the lights were on.....better yet.....the engine was still running......I had just gotten out of the Prius and gone to my appointment without shutting the car off. My wife is coming to next month's appointment, and she is driving.

2OH OH Empty Re: OH OH 5/16/2016, 9:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Fought almost three hour commute from western Illinois to Northwestern Hospital.....I told my wife.....maybe you should drive because I am not hitting on all cylinders, but then decided I could handle it.  Get to the Hospital exhausted and find a parking spot in the garage.  It took them an hour and a half to see me and give me my shots.   I am struggling to get back downstairs....pay my parking fee, and then I see my car.....the lights were on.....better yet.....the engine was still running......I had just gotten out of the Prius and gone to my appointment without shutting the car off.  My wife is coming to next month's appointment, and she is driving.
Shit happens.....and so does exhaustion.

3OH OH Empty Re: OH OH 5/17/2016, 1:04 am

RealLindaL

About time you got smart and let your wife assist, sea. Just glad the car wasn't stolen.

So have the shots helped this time, I hope, or is it too soon to say?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum