Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will somebody please tell Trump to stop saying "that I can tell you..." to begin every sentence

+3
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

Salinsky wrote:The most incredible thing to me is that Trump is out there baselessly accusing Bill Clinton of sexually assaulting women, while Trump himself has been accused by his ex-wife of raping her as punishment for recommending a painful scalp surgery to conceal his balding, and the press has largely ignored it.

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/he-raped-me-when-donald-trump-was-accused-of-sexual-assault

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:The most incredible thing to me is that Trump is out there baselessly accusing Bill Clinton of sexually assaulting women, while Trump himself has been accused by his ex-wife of raping her as punishment for recommending a painful scalp surgery to conceal his balding, and the press has largely ignored it.

Amen. It's like if we were listening to Adolph Hitler accusing others of putting people in gas chambers.
And it's equally incredible to hear Trump calling Cruz or anyone "Liar so and so" when Trump is unquestionably the biggest liar who ever ran for President. His whole shtick is built on lies and deceptions.
It's the ultimate example of a pot calling a kettle black.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Even the Trump slogan, "Make America Great Again" is a ripoff of Reagan's "Let's Make America Great Again".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
Even the Trump slogan, "Make America Great Again" is a ripoff of Reagan's "Let's Make America Great Again".  

“We’re going to make Germany great again, that I can tell you”

http://www.salon.com/2016/03/05/were_going_to_make_germany_great_again_that_i_can_tell_you_bill_maher_shows_how_donald_trump_and_hitler_can_sound_eerily_similar/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum