Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We Need Bathroom Cops Now...

+2
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/15/2016, 11:56 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My wife saw this video through FaceBook, and sent it to me:

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Why are there two bathrooms anyway? Why are clothes mandatory? Why do humans have all these hangups?

They're all taught. Just stop teaching children neuroses.

2seaoat

It cost an incredible amount of money to continue the hangups. In certain types of business, they will not let you put in one handicap bathroom with a urinal and stop there. They insist in building two bathrooms when rarely in the life of the business will you have both bathrooms simultaneously being used. It really is time for unisex bathrooms. I do not have gender bathrooms in my home, and when I use the same I do not have a problem that a woman put the toilet seat down.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:It cost an incredible amount of money to continue the hangups.  In certain types of business, they will not let you put in one handicap bathroom with a urinal and stop there.   They insist in building two bathrooms when rarely in the life of the business will you have both bathrooms simultaneously being used.  It really is time for unisex bathrooms.  I do not have gender bathrooms in my home, and when I use the same I do not have a problem that a woman put the toilet seat down.

I do have a problem with men who leave the toilet seat up.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:I do have a problem with men who leave the toilet seat up.

I am the only man in my house, and was banished to the Master Bathroom years ago. They won't use my toilet, and I can't use theirs. Very Happy

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Toilet seats belong up. If they belonged down, they never would have put a hinge on them.

I think people should be free to pee outside if they want too. Oh hell... I guess poop too if you bring a poop bag. I don't want to step in that shit. Lets get rid of all that puritanical crapola law. Why hide perfectly natural things? Ya prudes.

2seaoat

I am going to have to build a two handicap bathrooms eight feet off the ground to meet FEMA flood heights when all I would like to do is build one handicap bathroom on the ground. The fricking regulations which require two bathrooms are arbitrary and expensive. I am going to push the issue. Its a fricking bathroom, and why is my bathrooms at home gender neutral, yet I am forced to build two totally underutilized bathrooms way up in the air. If there is a storm surge and the toilet and urinal gets submerged....who cares. We have built regulations which are insane and lack common sense. When I go to a friends house, I do not ask where the men's room is......why don't we spend a little time on keeping public restrooms clean rather than wasting resources to overbuild a need and assign genders.

9We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty Re: We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/16/2016, 11:50 am

polecat

polecat

LOLGOP

32,000 gun deaths

GOP: Criminals don't follow laws!

No evidence of trans people doing anything wrong in a bathroom

GOP: Can't be to safe!

10We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty Re: We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/16/2016, 11:52 am

polecat

polecat

We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 13062210

11We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty Re: We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/16/2016, 12:15 pm

polecat wrote:LOLGOP

32,000 gun deaths

Do you know how many of those are suicides? Considering that significance... don't you have a progressive solution? Some laws or sumthin? What about the fact that the vast majority of gun crime takes place in know areas by known demographics... still nuthin? I mean cmon... fix some shit... do something bold. Given we put men on the moon... and now obama is putting men in the ladies room... I want some fucking govt solutions comrade.

12We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty Re: We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/16/2016, 12:31 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Toilet seats belong up.  If they belonged down, they never would have put a hinge on them.

All toilet seats, including the lid, should remain closed when not in use and not being cleaned. Men who leave the toilet seat up are passive agressive. And toilet paper rolls to the outside.

13We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty Re: We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/16/2016, 12:35 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

How about this lady?:

"I'm a mother of 12..." OMG.

14We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty Re: We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/16/2016, 12:37 pm

polecat

polecat

PkrBum wrote:

32,000 gun deaths

Do you know how many of those are suicides? Considering that significance... don't you have a progressive solution? Some laws or sumthin? What about the fact that the vast majority of gun crime takes place in know areas by known demographics... still nuthin? I mean cmon... fix some shit... do something bold. Given we put men on the moon... and now obama is putting men in the ladies room... I want some fucking govt solutions comrade.

We live in a country where a guy who shoots up a Planned Parenthood can be too insane to stand trial for murder but not too insane to legally buy semi automatics.- John Fugelsang
LOL did I strike a nerve.

15We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty Re: We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/16/2016, 12:38 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I wonder if she listened to this first:

16We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty Re: We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/16/2016, 12:44 pm

polecat

polecat

SUICIDES!!!

Funny how that’s always the first response from gun nuts, isn’t it?

Funny how they always dismiss 20,000 dead Americans. Suicide? Fuck it!

As if 13,000 dead Americans were somehow okay. 30,000, yeah that would be bad, sure, but it’s really just 13,000, man, so no problem!

As if 20,000 dead Americans don’t matter. One abortion is too much, but 20,000 suicides? Whatever. Sanctity of life only applies to a liberal woman’s belly, folks, nothing to see here, move along, move along.

17We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty Re: We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/16/2016, 1:06 pm

polecat wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

32,000 gun deaths

We live in a country where a guy who shoots up a Planned Parenthood can be too insane to stand trial for murder but not too insane to legally buy semi automatics.- John Fugelsang

Here is how the nation’s metropolitan areas ranked for gun homicides in 2010:

Overall number of gun murders:

1. Los Angeles.......................1,141

2. Chicago..............................1,139

3. New York.............................1,101

4. Philadelphia...........................729

5. Houston..................................701

6. Detroit.....................................686

7. Miami.......................................594

8. Dallas......................................469

9. Washington.............................440

10. San Francisco......................439

18We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty Re: We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/16/2016, 1:26 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
polecat wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

32,000 gun deaths

Here is how the nation’s metropolitan areas ranked for gun homicides in 2010:

Overall number of gun murders:

1. Los Angeles.......................1,141

2. Chicago..............................1,139

3. New York.............................1,101

4. Philadelphia...........................729

5. Houston..................................701

6. Detroit.....................................686

7. Miami.......................................594

8. Dallas......................................469

9. Washington.............................440

10. San Francisco......................439

Our village libertarian still can't quite wrap his head around the concept of per-capita.

Hahahahaha.

19We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty Re: We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/16/2016, 2:39 pm

polecat

polecat

LOLGOP

FYI: I believe in the 2nd amendment. It's the guys who don't think they should be well-regulated who don't.

20We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty Re: We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/16/2016, 2:50 pm

FYI: I believe in the 2nd amendment. It's the guys who don't think they should be well-regulated who don't.

Whelp... those top ten gun murder capitols happen to also have some of the most strict gun control laws.

I bet that tweaking mental illness guidelines and simply enforcing current laws barring felons from possessing a gun would go much further than any new restrictions and prohibitions imposed on we the law abiding citizenry. Violent crime in general is actually declining... and the vast majority are not the problem. Why not focus on the actual target problem? Ya fricking nazis.

21We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty Re: We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/16/2016, 3:02 pm

polecat

polecat

Floridatexan wrote:

How about this lady?:

"I'm a mother of 12..."  OMG.

What are her and the preacher doing at Target anyway, walmart is where you get your dick dynasty crap.

22We Need Bathroom Cops Now... Empty Re: We Need Bathroom Cops Now... 5/16/2016, 8:03 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's interesting to learn so many of the gun deaths are suicides.

Right now I'm trying to plan how to do a suicide when I confront the end of my disease.  I've decided that if there's any way I'm capable of avoiding it,  the last thing I want to endure is an excruciating end to cancer.

I'm trying to obtain the best type of poison for this.  Why?  Because after thinking about it quite a lot,  I know I would never be able to mutilate myself with a gunshot to the head.  Just not gonna happen.
BUT,  apparently most people have no problem with that method.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum