Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To Obama, Libya and 4 American Deaths is just a “bump in the road”

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The loss of 4 lives is bad enough but maybe he doesn’t realize the mess in Libya is also an intelligence disaster, it would help if he would attend security briefings.
To Obama, Israeli concerns about Iran is “noise that’s out there” – at least one country is happy about that statement – Iran. Hopefully inane statements like that won’t push Israel into making real noise, with bombs. What a foreign policy idiot.
The CBO says 6 million people will feel a tax bite from Oblamercare, the supreme court says the mandate is a tax but Oblamer says he hasn’t raised taxes. Liar.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/post/obamas-60-minutes-wipeout/2012/09/24/acdcf2aa-063f-11e2-afff-d6c7f20a83bf_blog.html?hpid=z2

he only takes briefings and talks to foreign leaders via youtube and facebook now.

PkrBum wrote:he only takes briefings and talks to foreign leaders via youtube and facebook now.

yes. I really think he's is the perfect example of a real fake actor president who's only qualification is to be elected like a american idol.

poor hillary is having to do all of his work. remember how ugly he was to her.....

2seaoat

The ambassador and the risks he took to achieve real gains in advancing American interests is a real threat to Al Queda, the industrial military complex, and Israel. All the players and their mouth piece Fox News and Egyptian TV want conflict. With conflict, Al Queda will see Osama's goal of wasting our wealth on a futile attack on Muslims, the Military Industrial complex pumps out profits, and Israel has a fight Iran for them. It is simple.....if you watch Fox News lately you come to the conclusion that what the Ambassador was doing was weakness......hardly.....he was winning, and the counter demonstrations prove who is winning.....and not a word on fox.

The Ambassador was a threat to these foreign and special interests.....he had to go.....,but Americans are beginning to look at the traitors among us and what interests they represent. We need to continue to go after Al Queda leadership, we need to have wise investments and cuts in the Military industrial complex, and we need to support Israel a dear and close friend.....but that does not mean that we pour our national treasury into their battle or spill the blood of our youth when other options have not been exhausted. Follow who beats the war drums and you will find the path to the traitors.

To Obama, Libya and 4 American Deaths is just a “bump in the road” Th?id=I.5011578998621164&pid=1

You forgot to mention that attempting to subvert a population into believing that the ways of the western world are best is just as dangerous to the radical Muslims as any special interest, corporation, or military complex and will probably cost the United States just as much in the end.

Best for us to just break off all diplomatic relations, trade agreements, foreign aid, etc... and stay out of their country(ies) until invited back with appologies and reparations for the unprovoked assaults against our embassies.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB6fCuxGvAw

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 9/25/2012, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat wrote: Follow who beats the war drums and you will find the path to the traitors.

"America wants to resolve this issue through diplomacy, and we believe that there is still time and space to do so. But that time is not unlimited," Obama said in prepared remarks. "Make no mistake: a nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained."
He said "the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

Sounds kind of like a warm up to your war drum beating. I have a feeling a major air strike is in Irans near future.

nochain wrote:
2seaoat wrote: Follow who beats the war drums and you will find the path to the traitors.

"America wants to resolve this issue through diplomacy, and we believe that there is still time and space to do so. But that time is not unlimited," Obama said in prepared remarks. "Make no mistake: a nuclear-armed Iran is not a challenge that can be contained."
He said "the United States will do what we must to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

Sounds kind of like a warm up to your war drum beating. I have a feeling a major air strike is in Irans near future.

perhaps seagoat should listen to our president speak today... and i mean really listen.

2seaoat

perhaps seagoat should listen to our president speak today... and i mean really listen.

I am listening as I type. He has hit a home run. His message is consistent and sound. The man understands foreign policy......it is a refreshing change.

VectorMan

VectorMan

If Romney had made the "bump in the road" comment it would be a head line of the liberal media for 3 days.

Praise Obama and rip Romney. What a bunch of BS!

Yella

Yella

I personally believe that every one of you know it was a figure of speech that was not meant to refer to the horrors of murder and brutality that occurs every day in the Middle East.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

2seaoat wrote:perhaps seagoat should listen to our president speak today... and i mean really listen.

I am listening as I type. He has hit a home run. His message is consistent and sound. The man understands foreign policy......it is a refreshing change.
'consistently wrong'....

2seaoat wrote:perhaps seagoat should listen to our president speak today... and i mean really listen.

The underlying theme his speech was the drums of war.

So does that make him and you traitors?

If these countries did not want us to withdraw then they would have attempted to do something about the incidents while they were happening. Their own lack of response to the invasion of our embassies speaks tons on their own feelings about the United States.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtzIWPeun7c

Smile

Our best diplomatic position would be to withdraw from these countries and wait for them to extend an olive branch; filled with apologies, reparations, and guarantees of their support; or their sword of hate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum