Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEAOAT

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SEAOAT Empty SEAOAT 5/3/2016, 10:56 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Toronto/Miami game.

Did you see that half court shot by Lowery to tie the game? Unbelievable!

2SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 1:35 am

RealLindaL

Am I the only one who wishes Joani would stop titling posts "Seaoat"?? It's very disturbing. At least put part of your question in the title as well, OK?

3SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 6:33 am

2seaoat

I can only get abc which means I can watch games on the weekend. I believe that I will get one of our direct TV boxes in later May when I return so I can watch most of the games because direct TV allows one box on an RV. Linda, we all will one day not be posting here.......it will be for various reasons, but my reason will be obvious, but for now I just wish I could be watching NBA basketball. Lowery is one of the best guards in the NBA and Toronto is one player away from being a very good team.

4SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 8:11 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:Am I the only one who wishes Joani would stop titling posts "Seaoat"??   It's very disturbing.   At least put part of your question in the title as well, OK?

Oh please!

5SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 8:22 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I can only get abc which means I can watch games on the weekend.  I believe that I will get one of our direct TV boxes in later May when I return so I can watch most of the games because direct TV allows one box on an RV.  Linda, we all will one day not be posting here.......it will be for various reasons, but my reason will be obvious, but for now I just wish I could be watching NBA basketball.  Lowery is one of the best guards in the NBA and Toronto is one player away from being a very good team.
The stands were emptying....and a buzzer beater half court shot tied the game....but they couldn't do it in over time. Wade has been very impressive in the playoffs and I keep wondering how he can keep up the pace.

The Warriors trailed behind Portland until mid 4th quarter. Portland Lillard was on fire and went cold in the 4th. He and McCollum are real quick....but need to hold on.

6SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 10:27 am

Draymond is the most versatile and comprehensive player in the nba... period. He should be the mvp... not curry.

7SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 11:49 am

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Am I the only one who wishes Joani would stop titling posts "Seaoat"??   It's very disturbing.   At least put part of your question in the title as well, OK?

Oh please!

Oh please what?? Obviously you don't get it.

8SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 12:20 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Draymond is the most versatile and comprehensive player in the nba... period. He should be the mvp... not curry.

Green has to get his foul situation under control....he is a great player.

9SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 12:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Oh please!

Oh please what??  Obviously you don't get it.

Obviously?

Of course I get it, I just don't care. And I really have no interest in snarky comments that solicit forum members to stir up controversy.

10SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 12:51 pm

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Oh please!

Obviously?

Of course I get it, I just don't care. And I really have no interest in snarky comments that solicit forum members to stir up controversy.

Controversy???   You are SO far off the mark here it's not even funny.

The reason, O Ms. Queen of Snarky, that it disturbs me is that every time I see a post that's simply titled "SEAOAT" my heart jumps up in my throat and I whisper an "OMG," thinking you are are going to report that he's died.  

What's so hard about titling a post something like, "SEAOAT, did you see [so-and-so]" with an abbreviated version of what you're asking?

I mentioned this to you once a while back but obviously it was ignored.  So yeah, I get it, you don't care  .    That fits.

11SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 1:13 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Oh please!

Obviously?

Controversy???   You are SO far off the mark here it's not even funny.

The reason, O Ms. Queen of Snarky, that it disturbs me is that every time I see a post that's simply titled "SEAOAT" my heart jumps up in my throat and I whisper an "OMG," thinking you are are going to report that he's died.  

What's so hard about titling a post something like, "SEAOAT, did you see [so-and-so]" with an abbreviated version of what you're asking?

I mentioned this to you once a while back but obviously it was ignored.  So yeah, I get it, you don't care  .    That fits.

I have more class than to do something like that! Proved it with my posts regarding Neko....

12SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 1:16 pm

2seaoat

Get worried when Mrs. Seaoat starts posting, but until then I am going to enjoy this spectacular day. If all the days were like today, the last three weeks could have been bearable. I feel the best I have felt in three weeks. Dry cool sunny days cannot get much better.

I think Green is off the charts great, but he would not be my mvp for the league. I think Leonard on SA is in another time zone right now and should be the league MVP, if Curry was not playing.....depends who wins, but a very good case could be argued for green, but never would he be selected over Curry. I could build a team around Curry.....not so much with Green and for that matter Jimmy Butler who is similar.

13SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 1:41 pm

Green is EXACTLY the player you build a team around. Curry is improved on defense... but he's basically a role player.

Granted an excellent one and a great shooter/scorer.

14SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 2:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:Green is EXACTLY the player you build a team around. Curry is improved on defense... but he's basically a role player.

Add ball handling skills.

15SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 4:24 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Green is EXACTLY the player you build a team around. Curry is improved on defense... but he's basically a role player.

Agreed... I'm a big fan. I just think that green is the bigger overall weapon... he makes every part of their team better. He fills up four and five stat categories everytime. I think gs can win the title without curry... no way without green.

16SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/4/2016, 5:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Agreed... I'm a big fan. I just think that green is the bigger overall weapon... he makes every part of their team better. He fills up four and five stat categories everytime. I think gs can win the title without curry... no way without green.

I agree.

17SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/5/2016, 9:20 am

Vikingwoman

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Oh please!

Obviously?

Wait! You're kidding, right? All those snarky comments about Markle being banned and you have no interest in snarky comments that stir up controversy?

18SEAOAT Empty Re: SEAOAT 5/5/2016, 4:03 pm

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Oh please!

Obviously?

Wait! You're kidding, right? All those snarky comments about Markle being banned and you have no interest in snarky comments that stir up controversy?

{{{snicker snicker}}}

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum