Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Indiana is critical in stopping Trump

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

If Trump does not get a first ballot win......the special interests and the super packs who are spending millions attacking him will take control of the back rooms and snatch it from Trump. However, this would require Hoosiers to vote for Ted Cruz.....the worm is such a distasteful choice, that even the most backward Hoosier has to think twice about voting for a worm. If Trump wins Indiana, he will be unstoppable and all those super packs.....hang on....because Trump is like an elephant....he does not forget.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The question now is, can Trump beat Hillary?

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:The question now is,  can Trump beat Hillary?

Heaven (or something) help us if he can. Last thing we need is a loudmouth, narcissistic, paranoid showman in the White House -- super PAC's or no super PAC's.

2seaoat

I am surprised that Trump is still in this race with everybody turning on him, but Americans bristle when it appears that the fight is not fair, and they love brash risk takers, but when talking about President of the United States you need patience, intelligence, and personal sacrifice to lead the country......Donald Trump lacks most of the above, but Americans like him. I think he is a bad joke and represents all that is wrong with America. I will vote for my first democrat for president in my entire life.....it will probably kill me..... Sad

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Donald Trump lacks most of the above, but Americans like him.  I think he is a bad joke and represents all that is wrong with America.   I will vote for my first democrat for president in my entire life.....it will probably kill me..... Sad

That last is almost funny, except it isn't -- and this will NOT kill you, but will demonstrate your true love of this country.

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Donald Trump lacks most of the above, but Americans like him.  I think he is a bad joke and represents all that is wrong with America.   I will vote for my first democrat for president in my entire life.....it will probably kill me..... Sad

That last is almost funny, except it isn't -- and this will NOT kill you, but will demonstrate your true love of this country.

cheers cheers cheers

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

Smile Smile Smile Smile

knothead

knothead

RealLindaL wrote:
knothead wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

cheers cheers cheers

Smile Smile Smile Smile

Trump wins Indiana . . . . . dearly beloved, we are gathered here to mourn (not) the passing of the GOP as we know it . . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum