Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nissan Ultima commercial.....I love it

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It is the one with the young boy and young girl being kids and slowly being attracted to each other's energy. It shows flashbacks of their youth and then at the end as adults being absolutely attracted to each other.

Human attraction is a powerful force. My daughter in law transferred to my son's school in the fifth grade and my son was playing soccer in recess when on her first day at the school she was asking who that boy was......fast forward to my son being in a band his sophomore year.....a drummer.....and after watching his group play, all these girls gathered as they were packing up their equipment, and one bolts over to my son and gives him a big hug, he goes back into the venue to get his drum set and this girl is getting high fives from the other girls.....next thing I know every Sunday evening we had a new daughter coming over to watch the Sunday HBO line up with the family......and then a wedding, two grandsons and the two still are joined at the hip. The commercial captures that attraction, and I do not know if it is selling cars but it strikes a chord of truth.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:It is the one with the young boy and young girl being kids and slowly being attracted to each other's energy.  It shows flashbacks of their youth and then at the end as adults being absolutely attracted to each other.

Human attraction is a powerful force.  My daughter in law transferred to my son's school in the fifth grade and my son was playing soccer in recess when on her first day at the school she was asking who that boy was......fast forward to my son being in a band his sophomore year.....a drummer.....and after watching his group play, all these girls gathered as they were packing up their equipment, and one bolts over to my son and gives him a big hug, he goes back into the venue to get his drum set and this girl is getting high fives from the other girls.....next thing I know every Sunday evening we had a new daughter coming over to watch the Sunday HBO line up with the family......and then a wedding, two grandsons and the two still are joined at the hip.  The commercial captures that attraction, and I do not know if it is selling cars but it strikes a chord of truth.

Fifth grad graduation....my daughter stop in the possession to point out a boy to me that was on stage....she whispered I'm going to marry him. They started "going" together in 7th grade. Lasted through middle, high school, and college....they married and have 3 children.

2seaoat

The commercial captures the essence of what attracts people to each other. Your daughter had her mind made up.....I like that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum