Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2016 Summer Olympics

+2
RealLindaL
Hallmarkgard
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

262016 Summer Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Summer Olympics 5/28/2016, 2:08 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

boards of FL wrote:My favorite is handball.  I have no idea why that sport isn't more mainstream.  It's sort of like a combination of soccer and basketball.  Pure action and scoring.

I like racquetball and belonged to a racquetball club in Houston when I lived there. I only tried handball once, and it tore up my hands, even with gloves...left bruises for over a week. Never again. Also, my ex got hit you-know-where.

272016 Summer Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Summer Olympics 5/28/2016, 2:11 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:My favorite is handball.  I have no idea why that sport isn't more mainstream.  It's sort of like a combination of soccer and basketball.  Pure action and scoring.

I like racquetball and belonged to a racquetball club in Houston when I lived there. I only tried handball once, and it tore up my hands, even with gloves...left bruises for over a week. Never again. Also, my ex got hit you-know-where.

It's a different game in the olympics than you're familiar with.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handball_at_the_Summer_Olympics

282016 Summer Olympics - Page 2 Empty Re: 2016 Summer Olympics 5/29/2016, 8:04 am

Track and field is definitely my favorite. If I had it to do over again I would've done track instead of baseball.

http://www.teamusa.org/news/2016/march/28/nbc-olympics-to-present-extensive-and-unprecedented-coverage-of-the-2016-us-olympic-team-trials

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum