Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat

+3
knothead
RealLindaL
Joanimaroni
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Seaoat Empty Seaoat 4/7/2016, 11:51 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Not ready to let go.....

2Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/8/2016, 1:25 am

RealLindaL

What are you saying, Joani?? Do you know something we don't know?

3Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/8/2016, 1:39 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:What are you saying, Joani??  Do you know something we don't know?

No, if I did I would certainly tell you. Just very worried about Seaoat.

4Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/8/2016, 2:09 am

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:What are you saying, Joani??  Do you know something we don't know?

No, if I did I would certainly tell you. Just very worried about Seaoat.

Whew.  OK, but quit scarin' us with posts like that, will ya?  I think we're all worried.

OK I just did some looking back and found sea's post of 3/31 on the "Pretty weak now" thread, where he said he'd be leaving on the 14th (of April, presumably) to join his grands in Illinois.   And since, on a brief scan of other threads, I see no more posts from him after April 3, I do agree there's reason for serious concern in that he should still be around here.  I could've missed something, of course....

Does anyone even know his real name to try to check on him somehow?  He's said Mrs. Seaoat will reveal some things to us after he's gone, but who knows how long after?  

Oh gosh, I must be off to bed and can only hope he's OK or, at worst, has had a setback but is rallying and will be back with us soon.  It's enough to make a grown woman cry....        Goodnight all,    LL

5Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/8/2016, 6:18 am

I'm worried too. Time to check in with us ya old fart.

6Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/8/2016, 1:06 pm

knothead

knothead

I also am beginning to fret . . . . . just do not want to even consider losing Mr. Oats . . . . let's hope he will pop his head up and check in soon . . . .

7Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/8/2016, 2:09 pm

Markle

Markle

I pray for 2seaoat daily. Actually, I include everyone here regardless of how much they may hate me or my politics. That aside, I do have serious concerns about my good friend.

8Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/8/2016, 9:27 pm

2seaoat

I appreciate the concern. Had a bad week health wise combined with issues with the internet. I am not in any dire situation, but I am having challenges which have become increasingly more difficult. I hope to be irritating folks shortly, but I do not even know who won the primaries Tuesday....so you can understand that I have been a bit out of it. Again thank you for the concerns, nothing dire, honestly just getting real with a five inch tumor on my liver....nothing more or less....it is simply an adjustment to the next step, but until then.....I am back to irritate....maybe not as often, but I am back.

9Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/8/2016, 10:06 pm

RealLindaL

YAY!!!!!!!!!

10Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/8/2016, 10:09 pm

Markle

Markle

Seaoat Hes%20back.png_zpsl5bicxiq

11Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/8/2016, 10:25 pm

2seaoat

I am going to need a couple days to get my tiger going.

12Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/8/2016, 10:47 pm

Good to "see" you. Take care.

13Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/8/2016, 11:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Whew! I was worried....you were really pushing yourself.

14Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/8/2016, 11:19 pm

knothead

knothead

Hang tough Mr. Oats . . . . . . looking forward to you coming back and 'irritating' folks . . . . . we were worried my friend .. . , . . . . .

15Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/9/2016, 12:11 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

knothead wrote:Hang tough Mr. Oats . . . . . . looking forward to you coming back and 'irritating' folks . . . . . we were worried my friend .. . , . . . . .

Yes we were.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

16Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/10/2016, 1:04 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I am going to need a couple days to get my tiger going.

You've given me the inspiration to buy another Harley Softail. I was thinking I was just too old and too tired from the chemo and radiation. Now I'm thinking more like I did just a few years ago. Just because I can't go as far or as fast, doesn't mean I can't go. So it may take a few days to get to Key West or to Bike Week in Daytona when I used to do it in one. Big deal.

17Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/10/2016, 1:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:

You've given me the inspiration to buy another Harley Softail.  I was thinking I was just too old and too tired from the chemo and radiation.  Now I'm thinking more like I did just a few years ago.  Just because I can't go as far or as fast, doesn't mean I can't go.  So it may take a few days to get to Key West or to Bike Week in Daytona when I used to do it in one.  Big deal.

Yesssss!

18Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/10/2016, 5:28 pm

RottiesRule

S.O.
I'm sorry to hear of your health issues.
I'm not going to tell you to take it easy or slow down.
It won't do any good.
I will tell you to keep doing what you're doing.
Wring every last ounce out of life while you can.
You have lived life grabbing the bull by the horns
and that is how you should go out.
Best wishes.
R.

19Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/10/2016, 6:35 pm

Markle

Markle

RottiesRule wrote:S.O.
I'm sorry to hear of your health issues.
I'm not going to tell you to take it easy or slow down.
It won't do any good.
I will tell you to keep doing what you're doing.
Wring every last ounce out of life while you can.
You have lived life grabbing the bull by the horns
and that is how you should go out.
Best wishes.
R.

Seaoat Well%20said_zpsdwjrbdbs

20Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/10/2016, 6:52 pm

RottiesRule

Thank you Markle.
I voted against you, but would have preferred to not have to choose.

21Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/10/2016, 7:06 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RottiesRule wrote:Thank you Markle.

Well that is how Boards set it up....and ultimatum not a proposition.  Completely unfair. You are aware this is the second vote, the first one didn't go his way.

Good to see you posting.

22Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/10/2016, 7:37 pm

Markle

Markle

RottiesRule wrote:Thank you Markle.

Just curious, why would you vote to ban someone you know nothing about other than what a cabal of three people have intentionally...misled...you?

I know nothing of you other than you are probably a Progressive but would never vote to have you banned unless you committed a cardinal sin of forums.

23Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/10/2016, 8:32 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Seaoat 381076265863_1

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

24Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/10/2016, 8:43 pm

RottiesRule

Joanie - No I was unaware of a previous vote....another reason I should have minded my own business and not voted.

25Seaoat Empty Re: Seaoat 4/10/2016, 8:47 pm

RottiesRule

Markle - No one mis-led me. You assuming I am "probably a Progressive" is one of the reasons I voted for Boards. If I'm not lock step with you, I MUST be one of them.
I am a moderate. I don't have a party affiliation. Neither party is willing to compromise to the extent this country needs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum